ADVERTISEMENT

🙏🏻UPDATE🙏🏻My son is having brain surgery this week update 🙏🏻❤️

Texhunter7

Gold Member
May 14, 2022
Hi OB my son Hunter (I’ve posted before about his battle with Dystonia. This week on Wed (June 5) he’s finally getting the brain surgery (DBS) done. We have been waiting for almost a year for this to happen.

I ask for Prayers for Hunter and all of his doctors and also for his two younger brothers (15/13) and mom and me. This has been a rough two years and all the therapy has got him a lot better maybe (40-50%) back to normal. We are hopeful the surgery will get him back the other 50%. We serve a mighty God and we believe with all of our hearts this will get him back to normal. No 15yr old (when is started, 17now) should ever have to go through with this.

We will be making 9 maybe 10 trips to Gainesville, FL over the next few months to let him dial it all in.

If you would like to help us and donate to his go fund me we would really appreciate it. We aren’t sure what all the insurance will cover, there is a possibility they don’t cover any of the cost for the surgery. Oklahoma won’t do the surgery on kids so we are going out of town. We have been waiting 2 years and can’t wait any longer.

Thank you OB for the outpouring of support over the last two years.

He’s a Horn to the bone.

🙏🏻❤️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News