2 Michigan Tix

txav8er

Gold Member
Aug 23, 2006
I have 2 tix available to the Michigan game. They are in Sec 8 Row 50. I'm asking $650/ea negotiable.
CORRECTION - Upon further review of what's going on with the ticket prices, I am asking $425/ea. for these tix. My apologies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MB-HORNS
Yea this guy out of his damn mind asking for that much.
You're right! Apparently I was outta my damn mind! :) I just bought these off of 3rd party vendor about a month ago. Found better tix with friends and figured I would try to sell these for what I paid for them, which obviously won't work now.
Anyway I'm asking $425/ each. My fault. Wasn't trying to take advantage of anyone, I just didn't look to see what the prices were doing.

You're right! Apparently I was outta my damn mind! :) I just bought these off of 3rd party vendor about a month ago. Found better tix with friends and figured I would try to sell these for what I paid for them, which obviously won't work now.
Anyway I'm asking $425/ each. My fault. Wasn't trying to take advantage of anyone, I just didn't look to see what the prices were doing.
No offense, but you can still get these tickets for about $360 per, with fees. Obviously up to you to sell them for what you want, but people can go to Seat Geek and save almost $100.

Reactions: MB-HORNS