2005 Offense to 2024 Offense

94Sip

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2002
My son and I were having this convo:

QB - no comparison, VY. But I will add this: early in the game yesterday, I think Manning would have had us up 14-0, like we should have been - he lives for those throws. However, later in the game, Quinn was better at those short, quick throws that got the OU D backed off. Manning adds that excitement like VY. Is QE just a "bus driving" QB?

TE: man I have loved me some DT since then, but Helm probably has a higher ceiling. It seems like we don't utilize him nearly enough. If QE or AM threw to Helm as much as VY threw to DT, then it could get interesting.

WR: (excluding Ramonce) I love the 2024 group way more than the 2005 - this group seems way more athletic

OL - 2005. The 2024 group seems to have too many penalties at the wrong time, although yesterday was probably the best they have done all season.

RB: no comparison - Charles easily tips the scales. WIth that said, its Wisner all the way from here on out.

X-factor: Ramonce. Does the 24 bunch have an X-facto like Ramonce? Maybe Wingo?

So, I have to net it out with VY and Charles tipping the scales, but, wow, this could be lots of fun.

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.