ADVERTISEMENT

2015 schedule

"The Aggies haven’t played a major nonconference opponent since joining the SEC..."

P*ssies.

No dumbass, they are looking at who and where they are playing and called it "toughest schedules". Not strength of or any other BS you want to argue over. It's simply who they think has the toughest road to W's. It's not based solely on preseason hype or rankings, but who and where they're playing!

Hence Aggy being at 13 simply because they play in the SEC...

Hell, they're not even my rankings you twit...

You may not consider yourself a troll, but you're doing a damn good job of it! Seriously, WTF is there to discredit? Texas has a tough slate dialed up, regardless of how you want to look at it.

Completely rhetorical, no reason to respond... I can't see your BS anymore.

I said nothing of either school. My comment was on the list as a whole being premature do to preseason expectations.

"The Aggies haven’t played a major nonconference opponent since joining the SEC..."

P*ssies.

Lol, can't let it go can you. Can you at least acknowledge that when we initially joined the SEC we had trouble filling our OOC schedule?

Lol, can't let it go can you. Can you at least acknowledge that when we initially joined the SEC we had trouble filling our OOC schedule?
So that's why you're playing an FCS team in year 4? Give it up dude and embrace your p*ssiness. If there was any doubt about the aggy model of feasting on sisters of the poor, just look at the cripples you play in basketball and baseball which is much worse.

So that's why you're playing an FCS team in year 4? Give it up dude and embrace your p*ssiness. If there was any doubt about the aggy model of feasting on sisters of the poor, just look at the cripples you play in basketball and baseball which is much worse.

Im not going to argue that it isn't weak to play an FCS team, I am just saying our initial venture into the SEC left us issues filling our schedule.

Your OOC scheduling in all 3 major sports is terrible and embarrassing. Talking about 3 year old strawmen doesn't change that.

Last edited:
Pooch....what I dont get is how you are advising us not to bite on SOS before the season starts when it was your victory over a hugely over rated S Carolina team last year that temporarily had yall wrongly into the top ten.
So now you are advising against thinking how good a team is until after the season is in full swing?

Pooch....what I dont get is how you are advising us not to bite on SOS before the season starts when it was your victory over a hugely over rated S Carolina team last year that temporarily had yall wrongly into the top ten.
So now you are advising against thinking how good a team is until after the season is in full swing?

A little perspective would show that many (Horn fans cough cough Bomb) were counting that as a loss for us to open the season and used the pending loss as smack talk leading into the season, then we blew them out so of course we crowed and thumped our chest about it. However looking back althought I do beleive it was a quality win it certainly wasn't a chest thumping win but had many people not bought the preseason hype that SC was a top 10 team that was on the verge of contending for a NC then there really wouldn't have been the hype that projected us up into the top 10 after that win. Basically I agree with you and thats my point.

Last edited:
aggy, run and hide like the coward you are. Hide behind the bullies of the SEC, shout at Texas, OU, BAylor and TCU and stick your tongue out at all of us.

But you ran, and you hid, and you really should be glad you did. Your ass would belong to every team I mentioned, and you would be that same loser of a middle of the pack Big 12 team you always were. And you are disliked by the SEC members. Everyone hates breachers and crybabies. Hiding being their mama's skirt.

Dude the preferred nomenclature is "ambulatorily-challenged" Americans, please.

Texas season will come to an end in the conference tournament, they would have to win it to move on.

Im not going to argue that it isn't weak to play an FCS team, I am just saying our initial venture into the SEC left us issues filling our schedule.

Thats bullshit. Especially seeing as how you guys are STILL scheduling trash in ooc games....... let's be real here.... you guys are known for crap ooc schedules and joined a conference notorious for doing the same.

Hell it was being mocked so much that your commissioner mandated that everyone schedule at least one P5 team in ooc.

Reactions: Scholz

P*ssies.
I saw a list the other day of teams that haven't beaten a Power 5 conference team in their regular season OOC schedule, and A&M was very high on this list. I think it was back in 2004 since they've scheduled and beaten a Power 5 foe.

Reactions: Scholz
I saw a list the other day of teams that haven't beaten a Power 5 conference team in their regular season OOC schedule, and A&M was very high on this list. I think it was back in 2004 since they've scheduled and beaten a Power 5 foe.

well hopefully the streak ends this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT