ADVERTISEMENT

4-star DL to make key visit to Texas

Cole Patterson

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2021
nid4pvepfmwcghkohuid.jpeg

Four-star defensive tackle Kamron Beavers saw his recruitment explode in the month of January. The Bay Springs (Miss.) defensive tackle added offers from Texas, Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Texas A&M, and several others during the first month of the 2023 calendar.

Texas has quickly jumped into consideration for the blue chip defensive lineman as he sorts out the contenders in his rising recruitment. Defensive line coach Bo Davis offered Beavers and is pitching him on wearing the burnt orange on the next level.

“It felt great,” Beavers told OB about picking up the offer from the Longhorns.

At 6-4 and 323 pounds, Beavers is a massive defensive lineman that plugs holes and gets into the backfield with ease. He totaled 52 tackles and 13.5 tackles for loss during a junior campaign that several programs have taken notice of.

Davis is among the coaches that likes what Beavers brings to the table. The four-star believes that it’s his size, the way he moves, and how he comes off the ball that has recruitment really taking off.

“He likes how I play the game of football and he wants me and my family to be a Longhorn,” Beavers explained. “He is showing me that he really wants me to (visit).”

Beavers is set to be on the 40 Acres next month when Texas is expected to host a loaded group of visitors on March 25. That trip out to Austin will provide Beavers with an opportunity to be around the Texas staff and see what the Longhorns have to offer.

Additionally, he is also set to check out Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi State, and Ole Miss. The spring will be filled with important visits as he works through the process.

Kamron Beavers is ranked as the No. 202 overall prospect in the 2024 recruiting cycle. He is the No. 8 recruit in Mississippi and the No. 9 defensive tackle in the nation.

Attachments

• nid4pvepfmwcghkohuid.jpeg
    nid4pvepfmwcghkohuid.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 2,277
Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News