A CNN NATIONWIDE BROADCAST UNCENSORED (Sickening)

mortgagehorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2004
I am independent but had to post this.

I have always been into politics and consider myself with general interest that follows libertarians. I have some conservative views and some liberal views.

I honestly do not understand how anyone can support Hillary Clinton after watching this video. The abuse of power she has demonstrated has damaged the country and rule of law.

My friends and family laughed so hard we cried watching this liberal idiot on national TV call someone a loudmouth dick, hell we've seen that in the White-House for the last eight years.

For the supporters of the evil-witch aka "Crooked Hillary" I hope you free yourself from the chains of your safe-space and learn to quit being a pu$$y to put AMERICA & AMERICANS FIRST

And just for the record it is "Uncensored", but at least we have a new OBism in "Unsensored"

It’s every producer’s nightmare: that great guest you’ve booked, the one who tells it like it is, goes way too far and uses obscene language on-air.

That’s what happened earlier this evening when strategist Liz Mair called Donald Trump a “loud mouth dick” live on CNN. In the clips below, watch as Anderson Cooper tries to pretend he didn’t hear it and moves forward with the interview as though nothing had occurred. It’s exactly what a broadcaster should do in this situation.

Mair seemed so pleased with herself that she even took to Twitter shortly thereafter for her victory lap, using a #sorrynotsorry hashtag (see below).

Mair was previously known for resigning from Scott Walker’s unsuccessful presidential campaign after just one day on the job.

How soon can Mair expect to be booked for an encore? Most likely, never. Who would take the risk?

Reactions: Oilfield

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.