ADVERTISEMENT

Any OB’s Who’ve Successfully Gotten Custody of Kids from Ex Wife?

Txczech

85% of the time, it works all the time
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2003
Within walking distance of a Wachovia
I’ve been divorced for about 3 years. Like all of them, my ex is a piece of work, I won’t go into details but I will say her favorite person in the world is herself.

My 5 yo daughter had been potty trained since she was around 3, then in the last 9 months or so, she started pooping and peeing her pants every day or so.

I did some digging online, found some diagnoses that matched up with her symptoms, it sounded like her intestines were just full. Brought this up to my ex along with suggestions on changing her diet and how much she’s eating. Fast forward a month or two, nothing has changed.

I then take my daughter to the dr and the dr confirms she has an impacted bowel and we need to adjust diet and amount of food my daughter eats. I relay this to my ex, a few months pass, nothing has changed.

When I go over to my exs house to drop off/ pick up the kids, my youngest daughter is always eating. We went to her ballet class one time and her mom let her knock out a whole bag of goldfish in 15 mins. She sends her over to my house with a full bag of peanut butter crackers.

FML, I’m just venting now. Long story short, she’s a shitty parent but not “illegally” shitty as far as I understand it. I feel like this thing with the food borders on neglect though. I have to give my daughter miralax every day otherwise it hurts her so bad to poop she starts screaming and crying.

My experience in Texas family court has been less than great, so I’m less than enthusiastic about my chances but just looking to see if there’s even a possibility I could get custody over this issue or if I’m just throwing my money away. TIA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News