Anyone got a single ticket

FtBendHorn

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2004
My son is a student and the draw timed out on him. Wife has offerd him her seat because she's one of those self sacrificing moms that will do anything for her kid. I'd like to get him onto the stadium so she doesn't miss the game. Anything (including student ticket) is fine as long as it's in the stadium. If ya have a spare let me know what you want for it. Thanks in advance. I have a purple parking pass to trade because his apartment is North and the pass is assigned to one of the State garages and will likely go unused.

Last edited:
I can sell ya one for 75, if that works.
My son is a student and the draw timed out on him. Wife has offerd him her seat because she's one of those self sacrificing moms that will do anything for her kid. I'd like to get him onto the stadium so she doesn't miss the game. Anything (including student ticket) is fine as long as it's in the stadium. If ya have a spare let me know what you want for it. Thanks in advance. I have a purple parking pass to trade because his apartment is North and the pass is assigned to one of the State garages and will likely go unused.
Sections 2 row 41

I have an extra... DM me

Latest posts