Austin Gourmet Popcorn, Part II

scotthern

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2012
In this installment, we will correct the major mistake we made in last week's post. Here is the website: Austin Gourmet Popcorn.

Are your clients, customers and referral partners important to you? If you like those people, send them a card for the holidays. But if you love those people, send them a custom popcorn or candy gift from Austin Gourmet Popcorn.

Printer_1598390408.png
Custom-Tins_1598390363.png

We do everything in-house. We can take your logo, print it on a popcorn tin, gift box or gift bucket. We'll fill it with delicious, small batch popcorn. Add a card, then pack it and ship it to your customer. They'll toss the empty cookie or donut box, but the tin - and your logo - will sit in their office/break room/warehouse for months. Because you can always take them refills.

We're in the middle of the production season, but we have time for more holiday orders. We would really love to put together a proposal for you. Your client will get a great gift. We will do all the work, and you will look like a hero. Fill out the form here to get started.

Birthdays
My oldest kid turns 35 today (Wednesday the 16th). He is a great guy, and my wife and I can say nice things about him all day long. But i have started to feel terribly guilty about part of his upbringing: He is a Dallas Cowboys fan, and it's all my fault. For the first 35 years of my life, there were Super Bowls, Ice Bowls, Hail Mary Passes, 99 yard touchdown runs, slants to Alvin Harper, epic come-from-behind wins ,,, and the list goes on. Why wouldn't you pass that along?

For the first 35 years of his life - at least the part he can remember -- there's ... well, Jerry threatening to fire a couple of guys at a radio station he doesn't own. Some Division Championships and Wild Cards, followed by the inevitable playoff losses. A finely-tuned Sales and Marketing machine that plays mediocre football year after year after year. Sorry kid - we had higher hopes.

Finally, feel free to use this birthday idea. For my wife's 50th, we planned a small party. Some friends, our kids, her parents and a nice meal. I got her a good iPad. And then i took it to Victoria's Secret and asked the kind ladies there to wrap it up. They gave me a big pink bag with all the ridiculous pink and purple tissue paper sticking out of it, and I placed it with all of her other birthday gifts. You know, the things her parents, kids and friends had brought. My present to myself was watching her squirm through dinner and cake wondering what strappy silky thing i was going to make her open in front of that crowd.

She liked the iPad.

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.