ADVERTISEMENT

Bachelor Party: New Orleans

CoachEmUp64

Jan 15, 2015
Hey guys I'm in charge of organizing a bachelor party in New Orleans. We are staying right on Bourbon Street. I have never been to The Big Easy before so any suggestions would be appreciated:

Where's the best places to eat?

Bars that are a must?

Things to see/do during the day?

Gentlemen's Clubs?

Thanks
-Coach

Hey guys I'm in charge of organizing a bachelor party in New Orleans. We are staying right on Bourbon Street. I have never been to The Big Easy before so any suggestions would be appreciated:

Bars that are a must?

Gentlemen's Clubs?

Thanks
-Coach
Haven't been in years, but Commanders Palace was always good. Is it Felix's oyster bar? New Orleans just seemed so dirty and smelly last time I went.

Forgot the Cafe du Monde for the original coffee and beignets

Haven't been in years, but Commanders Palace was always good. Is it Felix's oyster bar? New Orleans just seemed so dirty and smelly last time I went.
Commanders Palace is one of those places you never forget in thats its so good and so expensive. Acme fish house has the best chargrilled oysters in New Orleans and that says alot! Felix which is right across the alley is also excellent. Mr B's is another good restaurant for barbecued shrimp and 1$ Bloody Marys. Hope this helps alittle, the only thing I ask is you drink a Hurricane at Pat O'Briens for me

Last edited:
Reactions: CoachEmUp64

Bars that are a must?

Gentlemen's Clubs?

Thanks
-Coach

I can't answer the titty bar question..however..
breakfast: mothers kitchen (resteraunt)..damn good
pat o's: hurricanes, decent food, neat place
music: well, you can hear good music up and down bourbon, but if you want to hear legit local jazz, go to Blue Nile..awesome place
lunch: NOLA poboys
seafood: everywhere

Reactions: CoachEmUp64
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT