ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball RPI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by utisdabomb12:

I'll give you some credit when you actually win a CWS game, until then you are still the same old aggys.
laugh.r191677.gif
Holy crap this! How aggys think they can talk about ANY of the big 3 sports without looking like complete fools makes them who they are I guess though.

Since AtM doesn't have any baseball championships or CWS wins..... does this mean they put their "number "1" ranking in the baseball polls on their stadium wall.......they have plenty of room.

Yeah, their entire baseball history just ran out of innings.
laugh.r191677.gif

I wonder which sock robstewart is.
laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 4/8 2:35 PM by utisdabomb12

laugh.r191677.gif

Who cares? The Link has some pretty interesting information and breakdowns.

"Over a year later and you're still obsessed with Socks......................."

Man, I'm really in the head of you Sooners ever since the Lon Kruger comment about being a lesser version of Barnes.

He's clearly a sock. First post in a thread where several aggy socks have already been banned. It doesn't take a genius, gooner. I'm glad you actually spent the time to go find that thread though.

This post was edited on 4/8 3:02 PM by utisdabomb12

"Over a year later and you're still obsessed with Socks......................."

Man, I'm really in the head of you Sooners ever since the Lon Kruger comment about being a lesser version of Barnes.

He's clearly a sock. First post in a thread where several aggy socks have already been banned. It doesn't take a genius, gooner.
Gooner!!! Man you slay me, now that is original!!

laugh.r191677.gif

Not sure why but for some reason I keep thinking of a movie where the main character is sane, but is stuck in a mental hospital......and the people running the mental hospital are all crazy......but keeping him there because they're evil.

Or at least that's the way HE sees it.

"Again, Gooner!! Oh man, you are on a roll today!! Where do you come up with this stuff?!"

Glad you are impressed, gooner.

"First RPI needs report I've seen.Texas needs to go 16-3 for Top 45 or 18-1 for Top 32."

First "report" I've seen says that AtM has to win a game in the College World Series to get their FIRST CWS WIN EVER.

Originally posted by Deweygolfer:
laugh.r191677.gif

Over a year later and you're still obsessed with Socks.......................

laugh.r191677.gif
haha, great find

Originally posted by cml7374:
"First RPI needs report I've seen.Texas needs to go 16-3 for Top 45 or 18-1 for Top 32."

First "report" I've seen says that AtM has to win a game in the College World Series to get their FIRST CWS WIN EVER.
its not hard to throw smack at aggie baseball, yet you've managed to fail twice in a row now. even the OP would be impressed

Originally posted by Rin1010:

its not hard to throw smack at aggie baseball, yet you've managed to fail twice in a row now. even the OP would be impressed
Really? What has aggy baseball accomplished this year?

Originally posted by LonghornMM:

Why is everything a pissing contest around here? Are we just trying to ignore that Texas needs some great baseball to even make the playoffs?

Originally posted by robstewart:

Why is everything a pissing contest around here?
Possibly because you bitter, moronic, envious, obsessed, dishonest aggys live on the Longhorn site uninvited and unneeded and talk trash to us about sports in which you've never accomplished a GD thing. Ever. Hope that helps.

Aggies aren't envious of you. That is why you hate us. We would never trade places with you and I know it's irritating because most schools would.

Rin1010........you get lost much?
nope, but i sometimes wonder if posters like you intentionally exaggerate stats just to set up the opposition so your next retort can be something along the lines of "now you're bragging about XX CWS wins?!?! haha" when they are in fact just calling a spade a spade.

then again, maybe im giving you too much credit.
This post was edited on 4/9 10:59 AM by Rin1010

Originally posted by JoeAg:

Aggies aren't envious of you.

Ha. Sure thing, little bro.
laugh.r191677.gif

We would never trade places with you...

Yes, I'm sure you wouldn't like to see your football and baseball teams win national championships in your lifetime (something you'll never see btw, lesser).
laugh.r191677.gif
Tell us another one.

Originally posted by LonghornMM:

its midseason, what can be accomplished?

Sorry, but we are not envious of you. I almost feel sorry for you guys sometimes.

We win national championships in the big 3 sports. Not sure what you're feeling sorry for us about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT