ADVERTISEMENT

Beatdown in Morgantown

CAHorn47

Nov 22, 2013
Another Saturday, another series lost. 'Horns being pounded by the Mountaineers-13 runs on 13 hits. That's after the 11-2 ass-kicking yesterday. Mercifully, this season will be over in 2 weeks. I'm guessing the 'Horns end up with 24 wins. Unfortunately, that would mean Augie will enter the final year of his contract in 2017 needing 26 wins to reach the 2,000 win milestone. At this point, that target seems elusive. And if Augie falls 3 or 4 games short next season, there's no way he doesn't come back in 2018 finish the chase. So everyone clamoring for the Post-Augie Era to begin will have to bide their time.

why should we let this program suffer just to allow a legendary coach (who has proven he can no longer compete at elite levels) to stay employed until he hits 2000 wins?

Isn't that like the participation trophies handed out in recreational sports?

Reactions: Bottomsuppizza
Be a REAL Horn. Stick with Augie!
He WILL (eventually) git ur done!
He has done SO much for Texas.
Only Schooner & Aggy trolls here won't want Augie to retire @ Disch Faulk.
Agree?

You guys have been experiencing beat downs their in football. Charlie can't have that winning season you all are hoping for

smfh...just in total awe of your rampant stupidity......it is soo bad I almost feel sorry for you..... almost. However I enjoy the thought that you are in the population percentage that will at soem point drink Drano, or bleach or something else to get your buzz on before trying to mount your nearest female relative........ and it warms my heart to know that there is a greater than 95% chance you will never procreate, and that there is an even greater rate you will end your life early due to said rampant stupidity....

Can't believe we got sweep by west Virginia....I'm sorry augie your time is done....thanks for the great years....and to think 2 years ago we were 1 out away for playing for a natty....

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
This team is crap, it is going to be 3 or 4 years with a new homerun hire before we are back to being a top 10 program.

I talked to an ex player from the 2005 NC team and he told me this team is a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT