ADVERTISEMENT

Best genetic test kit?

SWTHORN123

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2008
Austin, TX
Getting some opinions here, I'm seeking the best genetic test kit to use. I have a wild story of my adoption, my dad was a doctor here in Austin, had an affair on mom, got a younger gal pregnant. They arranged for her to give birth at seton medical center, the old one behind dirty Martin's....my dad arranged it so he'd be working late several nights (he was in charge of recovery room as an anesthesiologist), she gives birth one night in 1959 and my dad delivered me. My two uncles dad's brothers, identical twins and pedestrians in practice together in Austin came down to the hospital and certify my birth. My dad's grandfather was a Texas supreme Court Justice at the time and pushed thru my adoption in 3 days and I was home with my dad and new mom. My dad after my birth called my mom and asked her if she wanted a baby boy (they'd already had 3 girls and tried but gave up having a third for a chance at a boy after my mom had 3 miscarriages) she excitedly said yes and was not aware of the arrangement or circumstances of it all, she never knew for sure even up until her death. Anyway, seeking a genetic test to not necessarily determine birth mom but more rather for genetic predispositions.

• Wow
Reactions: reddoor
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News