Best Tinder profile ever

Venomous

I will shut that shit down, no exceptions!
Dec 5, 2013
http://theberry.com/2017/08/10/this...ook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=Direct

Menu
This woman with one arm has officially won Tinder with her hilarious bio, and everyone’s swiping right
this-woman-with-one-arm-has-officially-won-tinder-with-her-hilarious-puns-2.png

EMILY BURNS

on 17 HOURS AGO
in LIFESTYLE

We’ve often discussed the ups and downs of using swiping apps like Tinder and Bumble as a way to find a potential relationship. Often times, the profiles alone are enough to deter me from wanting to continue a conversation. We get it, you fish and you’ve been to a wedding, but who TF are you? It goes for both men and women, take the time to genuinely fill out your profiles and you’ll be amazed at the response you get.

At least, that’s what this woman discovered when she ingeniously poked fun at herself in the best way on her Tinder bio and we are so here for it. You go, girl!

21-year-old Lauren from San Diego lost her arm about a year ago in an unfortunate moped accident.
screen-shot-2017-08-10-at-1-15-46-pm.png

“I was going pretty fast on a moped and lost control of it, and I hit the median in the road,” Lauren told BuzzFeed News. “I flew off and hit a sign and it sliced my arm off. I stayed conscious the whole time.”

Fortunately, Lauren’s life was saved by a police officer who had just received tourniquet training.

“I remember I asked the cop, ‘Hey, am I gonna die?’ and he said, ‘No, you’ll be fine,'” she said.

I cannot even fathom being in such a horrific accident, but thank god for that police officer.

In an effort to cope with her loss, Lauren began poking fun at herself on social media.

“For a while, I wasn’t okay with the jokes,” Lauren admitted. “But then I started telling the jokes, and it’s kind of helped.”

Laughter is the best medicine after all, right?

She’s also embraced her experience by posting pictures of herself.
“I have never really hid it,” she said. “People don’t see that very often, so a lot of people DM me to tell me it’s really helpful to them, people who are also missing limbs or are disabled.”

Lauren and Thor, so effing cute.

Last week, after a particularly tipsy night out, Lauren wrote a phenomenal Tinder bio to address “the elephant in the room.”
942949-2.jpg

The profile reads:

hands down the best catch on tinder

face 10/10

body 9/10

personality 20/10

arms 1/2

And to top it all off, her profession is listed as “arms dealer”.

Yes girl, you own that gorgeous bod.

Of course, it wasn’t long before her profile went viral and people are obsessed.

But Lauren insists that she’s completely comfortable with the jokes and laughter her bio has inspired.
942949-21.jpg

“People always respond like, ‘Oh, I feel bad for laughing,’” she said. “And I’m like, ‘No! I think it’s funny…I made it!’”

Can someone please give this girl a Tinder trophy? You go, Lauren!

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.