ADVERTISEMENT

Biden/Harris Admin Failures

Horn_CPA

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2019
Plano, TX
These are just the truly disastrous failures of the administration that quite honestly are scandal worthy and something we really haven't seen in my lifetime to my knowledge (late 30's). Any one of these items would personally make him unqualified to sit in the office again on their own. The fact there are many that rise to this level is unbelievable.

1. Afghanistan Withdrawal - zero accountability for the failures or people being let go as a result of the disaster
2. 40 Year High Inflation - never before has my generation had to experience anything like this. It has made day-to-day life just so much more expensive than at any other time of our lives and made any of the macro-economic metrics useless in my mind
3. Ukraine/Russia war - war broke out again in Europe and the POTUS initially called it a "minor incursion" and told Putin "don't" to which he promptly did
4. Middle East Situation - Israel is facing war on multiple fronts all while antisemitism is on full display across the country including rallies actually supporting the terror group still holding U.S. citizens hostage
5. Trump Assassination attempt - not since Reagan have we seen something like and yet there's still been zero accountability from the POTUS, just shocking to be quite honest
6. Immigration - we are essentially just allowing open borders at this point without even a concerted effort by the administration to do anything about it.
7. Health Coverup - it's clear with anyone with eyes that the President is in really poor health and has been covering it up for a couple of years and lying to everyone
8. Trump Indictments - never before have we seen the DOJ and other parties outright go after a political opponent and for good reason.

What else am I missing. All of this literally has nothing to do with Trump, whether he would be a good POTUS, etc. This administration has been an absolute disaster and the fact that so many in the press, Dem party, on here, etc. are still pretending the last four years have been a success is embarrassing in my opinion. Just take the loss...it turns out that the reason Biden couldn't win the Presidency for a couple of decades is because he's an awful politician and leader and represents so much that is wrong with Washington D.C.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News