ADVERTISEMENT

Bless Josh Heupel's little heart.

Tenn will make a run at Manning before he starts at Texas so Texas better take care of business

Tenn will make a run at Manning before he starts at Texas so Texas better take care of business
If you think Arch is transferring you're dumber than the team you root for. The Manning family is about tradition and honor.

If you think Arch is transferring you're dumber than the team you root for. The Manning family is about tradition and honor.
I’d say the Manning family sounded like they were all about NIL when he was recruited and let’s be honest, unless he wins 2 NC’s, the Texas fans will treat him like they did Chris Simms. Noway Arch can meet the expectations of UT fans after a 5 mil. NIL deal as was reported.

I agree with Bell on the portal. If Arch can’t knock Maalik out of the saddle, he’ll be gone. Too much money on the table to sit.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I’d say the Manning family sounded like they were all about NIL when he was recruited and let’s be honest, unless he wins 2 NC’s, the Texas fans will treat him like they did Chris Simms. Noway Arch can meet the expectations of UT fans after a 5 mil. NIL deal as was reported.
Huh, where did you see that they were all about NIL? Everything I've read has been the opposite.

"Zero," Sarkisian said at the Touchdown Club of Houston when asked how much money it cost to land Manning's commitment. "You want a story on this? I got it. So, Arch Manning, everybody is under the assumption that this was an NIL deal for him to come to the University of Texas. It was absolutely not.

"He's taken zero money from NIL," Sarkisian continued, recounting a text message he received from Arch's father, Cooper Manning. "In the end, his dad texted me and said, 'If there's a message to tell any of the other recruits you're recruiting, it's that Arch Manning is coming to Texas because he loves the University of Texas. He loves the coaches, and he loves the program. This is not about NIL.'"

Reactions: oldhorn2
Huh, where did you see that they were all about NIL? Everything I've read has been the opposite.

"Zero," Sarkisian said at the Touchdown Club of Houston when asked how much money it cost to land Manning's commitment. "You want a story on this? I got it. So, Arch Manning, everybody is under the assumption that this was an NIL deal for him to come to the University of Texas. It was absolutely not.

"He's taken zero money from NIL," Sarkisian continued, recounting a text message he received from Arch's father, Cooper Manning. "In the end, his dad texted me and said, 'If there's a message to tell any of the other recruits you're recruiting, it's that Arch Manning is coming to Texas because he loves the University of Texas. He loves the coaches, and he loves the program. This is not about NIL.'"

Of course he signed for free, even more reason to be concernedabout him getting poached by a school his family has some tradition with, if he can't beat out the qb's in front of him by next year.I think Murphy can be the next UT version of VY but a better passer.Lord knows in todays game, you better have a qb that can run and throw.

Of course he signed for free, even more reason to be concernedabout him getting poached by a school his family has some tradition with, if he can't beat out the qb's in front of him by next year.I think Murphy can be the next UT version of VY but a better passer.Lord knows in todays game, you better have a qb that can run and throw.
Well where did you see that the Manning family was all about NIL when he was being recruited? Sounds made up lol.

Well where did you see that the Manning family was all about NIL when he was being recruited? Sounds made up lol.
Do you really believe his NIL deal hasn't been negotiated? Sark and Manning's dad aren't necessarily teling the whole story. They aren't saying that he won't sign an NIL deal, just not until he's the starter and no doubt that was all negotiated before he committed.@clob94 had sources that basically confirmed it was in the 5 mil. range, the Mannings aren't dumb
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/t...ont-sign-nil-deal-until-he-becomes-a-starter/

Interesting. Hey Bell, tell ya what, why don’t you just go make up a bunch more shit and get back to me? Lol.

180 degrees wrong.

lol why is Murphy the next VY? Because hes black and tall? Youre the same as other clowns who think this. The kid has had 0 in game reps and ppl want to crown him starter. BTW Hes not VY..he's about as fast as Swoopes....He is a legit pocket passer not a dual threat. He is also 2nd string.

Reactions: HornDrummer
Do you really believe his NIL deal hasn't been negotiated? Sark and Manning's dad aren't necessarily teling the whole story. They aren't saying that he won't sign an NIL deal, just not until he's the starter and no doubt that was all negotiated before he committed.@clob94 had sources that basically confirmed it was in the 5 mil. range, the Mannings aren't dumb
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/t...ont-sign-nil-deal-until-he-becomes-a-starter/
How the f do you get a number from the article you just listed? If anything that makes me respect the Manning's even more. All it says is Manning wont receive anything until he becomes the starter at Texas...AND?

Reactions: Metcalf #2
How the f do you get a number from the article you just listed? If anything that makes me respect the Manning's even more. All it says is Manning wont receive anything until he becomes the starter at Texas...AND?
blo u needs a QB. He's dreaming.

lol why is Murphy the next VY? Because hes black and tall? Youre the same as other clowns who think this. The kid has had 0 in game reps and ppl want to crown him starter. BTW Hes not VY..he's about as fast as Swoopes....He is a legit pocket passer not a dual threat. He is also 2nd string.
He’s a big monster and was impressive at the Elite 11 camp last year and being black and tall certainly doesn’t hurt either

Last edited:
I got a number from @clob94 at the time arch was committing to Texas.
Here’s how that negotiation went btw:
Sark:awww shucks Manning family we like Arch an awful lot and are willing to offer him 2 .5mil .
Manning Family: cool story Sark but we know his value is higher than that sh here’s what’s going to happen, Arch will sign with Texas provided he’s compensated with a 5mil NIL deal at and that’s after he’s named a starter which will be in his redshirt freshman year btw, now Sark you just go ahead and sign our Manning family agreement stating as much and we’re Team Bevo
Sark: awwww heck y’all drive a hard bargain I’m going to sign my name just as an X so Red won’t know who agreed to this insane amount.

Last edited:
I got a number from @clob94 at the time arch was committing to Texas.
Here’s how that negotiation went btw:
Sark:awww shucks Manning family we like Arch an awful lot and are willing to offer him 2 .5mil .
Manning Family: cool story Sark but we know his value is higher than that sh here’s what’s going to happen, Arch will sign with Texas provided he’s compensated with a 5mil NIL deal at and that’s after he’s named a starter which will be in his redshirt freshman year btw, now Sark you just go ahead and sign our Manning family agreement stating as much and we’re Team Bevo
Sark: awwww heck y’all drive a hard bargain I’m going to sign my name just as an X so Red won’t know who agreed to this insane amount.
The Mannings know the quickest way to ruin a career is to spoil it with easy money. Quinn Ewers is in danger of allowing this to happen. Anyway, Arch's dad Cooper has ties to Texas. The problem with NIL, it pays before performance. I think Texas does it right by telling recruits what they may earn by showing past performance. Arch wants to earn it, not be spoiled. That's what a coach wants. I don't think his talent is as good as QE but his head may be MUCH better than what QE has.

Bell must be feeling better and the meds working as he’s talking smack again like his old self.
Not a peep about his own team though. Hmmmm…

Reactions: freeper
The Mannings know the quickest way to ruin a career is to spoil it with easy money. Quinn Ewers is in danger of allowing this to happen. Anyway, Arch's dad Cooper has ties to Texas. The problem with NIL, it pays before performance. I think Texas does it right by telling recruits what they may earn by showing past performance. Arch wants to earn it, not be spoiled. That's what a coach wants. I don't think his talent is as good as QE but his head may be MUCH better than what QE has.
I can agree with this

Bell must be feeling better and the meds working as he’s talking smack again like his old self.
Not a peep about his own team though. Hmmmm…
I think OU will be much better on defense this year and offense should be improved, that’s not saying much I know can’t let a little stroke and heart surgery take you out. Although I have a little apprehension about the upcoming CFB season. You may recall me saying on heret that the day I had my stroke I was laying around all day watching CFB and never felt a thing until I was asked a question and was slurring my words horribly,

I dont disagree with a single word you wrote.

I do want to add however, that Quinn did not have the advantage of having two Super Bowl winning QB's as uncles to explain to him even from an early age exactly what it takes to get to the top. Those 2 were giving him pointers from the first step he ever took on a football field through recruiting for college. All Quinn had going for him was amazing talent. He was worshiped from his first days as a grade school QB I am sure. I bet every car he ever drove was a fully packed pussy wagon. Then he starts his college career when he should have still been in HS.
Damned hard to keep your head on straight with all that just sitting in your lap. If he can keep his priorities on football, he has a chance to be great.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Belldozer1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT