Border Patrol Chief Warned to COVER UP TERRORISTS Crossing Border by Biden-Harris Admin!

M_A_G_A

Gets it.
Gold Member
Nov 12, 2005
BOMBSHELL TESTIMONY: BP Chief Warned to COVER UP TERRORISTS Crossing Border by Biden-Harris Admin!

I think every American paying attention knew this was going on. And I know there is deserved mistrust of the American intelligence community, but why else would every intel head in the U.S. be as consistent as they are in warning of an impending large-scale terror attack on U.S. soil?

“There is a significant threat out there that we don’t know,” retired Chief Border Patrol Agent Aaron Heitke told “Fox & Friends First” Wednesday.

“We saw a steady increase in the number of individuals coming across the border… the numbers just continued to increase to the thousands and thousands each day.”

During his time in the San Diego sector, Heitke explained that he witnessed a staggering increase of migrants.

“In the last two years that I was in San Diego, San Diego averaged over the history of the sector – averaged 10 to 15 significant interest alien arrests per year,” he said.

“In 2022, that jumped to well over 100. And in 2023, it was closer to 200. The numbers continue to skyrocket and that’s just what we got.”

Heitke added that in 2022 and 2023 there were “entire sectors” along the border across Arizona, Texas and California that at times had “no agent presence at all.”

“We have no idea who and what came into our country over that time frame,” he warned.

Last edited:

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.