ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News on Collin Johnson

I’m keeping fingers crossed that LJ comes back too. He received a mid-late round draft grade, so hopefully he’ll try to increase his stock!

I wouldntbe upset if he left. Damn sure would be happy if he stayed but I understand.

It’s going to be even more difficult to recruit real difference-makers on that side of the ball, due to the type of offenses played in this league
Maybe not for long. You're seeing more and more teams in the NFL moving to spread style offenses. It could be playing into our hands.

I'm running a can of Raid right now, damn ants...anybody else know how to run the Raid Can?

Hook'em

What was this thread about again? Johnson returning is like getting a five star recruit for the 2019 class. He just made the receiving class that much better than it already was. And that doesn’t even bring in the consideration what he will be able to pass on to the new studs.

This thread is about Colin Johnson returning, and Texas football, not OU. Take that talk to an OU board.

I cleaned up the OU garbage.
I apologize for getting off topic... What are the chances of LJH coming back next season? 50/50?

Oh man, if LJ and BJ both come back, we are going to be loaded next year. If a couple of the young Olinemen who redshirted this year can come on strong, and guys like Okafor and Hudson can contribute, I like the core of Shack, Kerstetter, and Cosmi. We find another dependable RB to pair with Ingram and this team could do some special things. Need to step on some throats next year. Winning the opener would also be nice.

Last edited:
Oh man, if LJ and BJ both come back, we are going to be loaded next year. If a couple of the young Olinemen who redshirted this year can come on strong, and guys like Okafor and Hudson can contribute, I like the core of Shack, Kerstetter, and Cosmi. We find another dependable RB to pair with Ingram and this team could do some special things. Need to step on some throats next year. Winning the opener would also be nice.

Texas beats LSU early next season and look out!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT