ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Warren

Shane is a True freshman and needed a redshirt year. He is not fast but he is definitely mobile. Doesn't have great arm strength but it will improve. He does have the it factor. He makes good decisions, gets the ball out quickly and accurately. Right now he cant make all the throws needed to make the offense work. I don't know if his shoulder was hurt on that hit but he was under throwing the deep ball and the stick routes to the outside receiver were taking forever to get there. Usually the receiver runs to the sticks and when he turns around the ball is there. Vs Kansas the ball wasn't there and DBs were able to jump the route.

Shane is a True freshman and needed a redshirt year. He is not fast but he is definitely mobile. Doesn't have great arm strength but it will improve. He does have the it factor. He makes good decisions, gets the ball out quickly and accurately. Right now he cant make all the throws needed to make the offense work. I don't know if his shoulder was hurt on that hit but he was under throwing the deep ball and the stick routes to the outside receiver were taking forever to get there. Usually the receiver runs to the sticks and when he turns around the ball is there. Vs Kansas the ball wasn't there and DBs were able to jump the route.
Shane's got a pretty deep ball..... but he's got no whip. Remember when I told you I watch him try and throw those deep outs to the wide side? That was in the spring AND in the fall. Did you see him ever whip a BB to a wr on that out all year?

He can't can't rock and fire that frozen rope, coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT