Cool or nah: serious relationship with a stripper?

Oddguwop

Insider. Leader of Wolfpack. #PIIHB.
Gold Member
Feb 7, 2006
Mississippi
Ok bro so you guys know that I am big time playa who has been slayin ass for decades across many continents. No plans to lay down my crown as the King of PIIHB. Somebody has to take that from me before I put up billboards like the old Matt’s El Rancho.

Butt sometimes you know I do want to settle down for periods of time. Have been going through one of those times recently. While OB is in fact my diary, I have been tied up literally and figuratively a lot lately so not hanging out as much bro.

Anywho, so my new GF is a stripper. Yeah I said it. Not ashamed and don’t feel like a douche. If your a guy who has been in several well known clubs the past few years she may have grinded on you in you’re sweat pants 😂😂

I know this can be a douche move butt she is fun and makes me laugh. Very naughty fallen angel with a sweet side. Also a really good person in many ways, not judgmental, and extremely honest. Much more thoughtful and nice than ex-wife religious kook with MBA from McCombs, and of coarse way better in sack. Never paid her a penny for anything. I offer all the time and have only succeeded in paying bill at restaurants etc.

So have any of you guys gone down this path? Is it a bad idea?? Lemme know bro. If your thinking this is a douche move your a bigger douche if you don’t speak up like a Hoss and say so. And yes my sister and nieces already hit me with the “so trashy what are you thinking” and “ratchet skank” lines lolololololol

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.