ADVERTISEMENT

Corpus Christi

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
Don't drink the water if ya come down here, Filtration plant guy, discharged shit water into drinking water, got investigators coming from feds and states, pipes from Callallen was brought to city meeting and they was eaten up with shit and half dissolved from chemicals, same in CC, Lotta money missing from city council and city manager resigned, glad I am leaving soon for the North, Nuevo Laredo water id Ozarka compared to CC now, found out they been putting Ammonia in water for a long time, when ya take a sower feels like ya used Clorox beach for body wash now, ya just can't let certain people around Heavy Machinery~

Hook'em

Corpus has been the most corrupt city, as far as elected and appointed officials goes, in Texas for years. On top of being corrupt, they are more dangerously incompetent. This is the 10th time in 3 years that they've had to do a "boil water" alert for all the people. My parents bought a top end water filter for the house 3 years ago and every few months they would check or change out the filters. I've personally seen one of the filters and it looked like something that had been rotting in a swamp for years. It was fvcking disgusting.

Now riddle me this: we've got lead in pipes in Michigan and the media throws everyone involved under the bus. But the people in corpus are drinking, what is more or less water with "sh!t and piss" in it, and it hasn't even been a blip on the radar. Not one national story about it. If someone can figure that one out for me it would be helpful.

If the populace of Corpus had any sense, they would March on city hall and start stabbing those worthless council members with pitchforks-- unfortunately so much if the population either doesn't care, is illiterate or undereducated with regard to the political language, or are used to having poor water conditions from the third world countries they hail from. When your Wal-Mart parking lots and mall parking lots are filled daily with dirty diapers (don't believe me? Yup, people change their kids diapers and just drop them in the parking lot) when your public bathroom floors are littered with toilet paper that's used to wipe a$$e$ and then just dropped on the bathroom floor instead of being flushed properly, and when your water treatment plant hires you because your "cousin" already has a job there and he helps you get a job even though you never finished middle school-- you're going to have a city with health issues.

Forget about the fact that in the same amount of time Juarez has had a better over all rating of its water treatment than corpus has, and you guys up north are getting just a small glimpse of what is eventually coming to a city near you. Without proper education and proper oversight put in place, you too will be living in a 3rd world city one of these days.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Corpus has been the most corrupt city, as far as elected and appointed officials goes, in Texas for years. On top of being corrupt, they are more dangerously incompetent. This is the 10th time in 3 years that they've had to do a "boil water" alert for all the people. My parents bought a top end water filter for the house 3 years ago and every few months they would check or change out the filters. I've personally seen one of the filters and it looked like something that had been rotting in a swamp for years. It was fvcking disgusting.

Now riddle me this: we've got lead in pipes in Michigan and the media throws everyone involved under the bus. But the people in corpus are drinking, what is more or less water with "sh!t and piss" in it, and it hasn't even been a blip on the radar. Not one national story about it. If someone can figure that one out for me it would be helpful.

If the populace of Corpus had any sense, they would March on city hall and start stabbing those worthless council members with pitchforks-- unfortunately so much if the population either doesn't care, is illiterate or undereducated with regard to the political language, or are used to having poor water conditions from the third world countries they hail from. When your Wal-Mart parking lots and mall parking lots are filled daily with dirty diapers (don't believe me? Yup, people change their kids diapers and just drop them in the parking lot) when your public bathroom floors are littered with toilet paper that's used to wipe a$$e$ and then just dropped on the bathroom floor instead of being flushed properly, and when your water treatment plant hires you because your "cousin" already has a job there and he helps you get a job even though you never finished middle school-- you're going to have a city with health issues.

Forget about the fact that in the same amount of time Juarez has had a better over all rating of its water treatment than corpus has, and you guys up north are getting just a small glimpse of what is eventually coming to a city near you. Without proper education and proper oversight put in place, you too will be living in a 3rd world city one of these days.

TRUTH!

Hook'em

Did a little mini vactaion in Corpus this weekend. No tea or ice at any of the restaurants. My only option was beer at every meal. It was rough but I managed.
It gets worst, the Feds wanted the boil in effect longer and the State said no , so they are all fighting, gotta feelin a whole lotta Law suits gonna start flying from Biznesses, all the hospitals are serving Bottled water and that's costing money and some restaurants are closed and losing money, its just like clob said, crooked city council, I still want Nolan Ryans ass for coming and selling CC a Baseball team, was shady deal from beginning, potholes out the ass, non drinkable water, no flood control on city streets and 8 street repair guys fixing 1 broke pipe with 1 in hole digging and 9 on top shooting the shit leaning on their shovels shootin the shit, new streets that was done to control flooding all under water, can't drain fast enough, they leave the yard for work at 8 and at 9 , 10m city trucks outside of Stripes eating tacos for a hr before even staring to go to work site. Sad Shit

Hook'em

FB you're a lot more dedicated than me to stay down there. I moved down to Corpus from New Braunfels in mid 2000 for work. Gosh damn I could only hack it for about 4 years and had to get the hell back. It's definitely different.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
I'm telling you-- this is the future.

San Antonio will fight the good fight but it will be next. There's a reason Boerne, Schertz, Cibolo, New Braunfels, Smithson Valley etc are blowing up in population. There's a very slow migration of people that used to call San Antonio home that are fleeing the scene. The same thing happened in Corpus back in the 1980's. At one point, you could drive down Ocean Drive and see some of the most beautiful, well kept mansions in the south. Now many of them are in shambles and disrepair. These were multimillion dollar homes. Now many are garbage.

San Antonio had a slight advantage in that the population was MUCH higher than that of corpus, but the worm is turning. Mark my words, Corpus is lost, SA will probably be next.

FB you're a lot more dedicated than me to stay down there. I moved down to Corpus from New Braunfels in mid 2000 for work. Gosh damn I could only hack it for about 4 years and had to get the hell back. It's definitely different.
Leaving soon Bell, Been in hospital last 3 weeks for leg surgery and now doing better and walking, Dr says I have a, I am last week of rehab and leaving for Lake Caribou as my son and wife got all our stuff and put up re, my son bought a house 20 miles away from me so we will have family close, gonna fish and do a little 4 wheel and drink beer on porch in front of fire place and listen to George and Willie and spend my last days in peace with good drinking water from a Spring,

I have been here a longtime, of how long? I watched clob play HS football when he was a hot-shit football player....LOL! Long-time eh clob?

Hook'em

Hook'em

I'm still waiting on FBHORN to open up his own "freshly caught and packaged" trout and salmon website.

I'd keep that suckers in badness. Nothing better than freshly caught Alaskan fish!

I'm still waiting on FBHORN to open up his own "freshly caught and packaged" trout and salmon website.

I'd keep that suckers in badness. Nothing better than freshly caught Alaskan fish!
you'll be the 1st to know Bro!, probably just send ya some time to time anyway

Hook'em

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT