Covert Hutto Weekly - *Special Edition* ALL Manufacturer Deals

Covert Hutto

Text us at 512-845-8522 for the best deal
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2018
Hutto Texas
www.coverthutto.com
OB Family,
I hope you all were able to have a very Happy Easter last weekend. Wow have things changed and are completely different than last year. We started off the year moving and grooving and now we had to completely change the way we even leave the house. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am here to help in anyway that I can. Remember, we will come to you so that there is no need to leave your home for trade-ins, servicing, test driving, or buying a new vehicle. Text me at (512) 993-7628 or tel: (512) 217-3553 for the quickest response

Please let me know how I can help you out with Chevy, Ford, Buick, GMC, Lincoln, Cadillac, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, & Ram. I have listed out some amazing rebates and specials right now going on for each for you to check out:​

Ford
  • Six-Month Payment Relief: We will defer three payments and make three payments for peace of mind up to six months on new vehicle sales.*
  • 0% for 72 months on ALL 2019 & 2020 models (excl Superdutys)!
Chevrolet
  • 0% APR for 84 Months for well-qualified buyers
  • PLUS no monthly payments for 120 days when you finance with GM Financial on most 2019 models and 2020 Equ9inox, Silverado 1500, and Trax Models
Buick
  • 2020 Buick Encore & Envision Models: 0% APR for 84 Months
    • For very well qualified buyers on most models
  • PLUS Deferred monthly payments for 120 Days on Most models
GMC
  • 0% APR for 84 Months for very well qualified buyers on most 2020 Sierra 1500, Acadia, and Terrain models.
  • Plus, deferred monthly payments for 120 days.
Cadillac
  • No Payments for 120 Days on entire 2020 Line Up
    • *FOR WELL-QUALIFIED BUYERS. MUST BE APPROVED AND FINANCE WITH GM FINANCIAL. NOT ALL APPLICANTS WILL QUALIFY. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 0%
  • 2020 XT4, XT5, & XT6: 0% APR for 60 Months PLUS $2,000 Purchase Allowance
    • Save Thousands more on Retired Loaners
    • For well qualified buyers. Monthly Payment is $16.67 for every $1,000 financed. Avg. Example of down payment is 11.3%. Some customers may not qualify.
ALL GM
  • First Responder Discount now available to healthcare professionals
Lincoln
  • $3,500 Bonus Cash Back And 0.0% APR For 72 Months On Select Lincoln MKC Models
  • $1,000 Bonus Cash Back And 0.0% APR For 72 Months On Select Lincoln MKZ Models
  • 0.0% APR For 36 Months On Select Lincoln Aviator Models
Chrysler
  • Family Pricing: Our family is your family. And with Family Pricing on select Chrysler Pacifica models, every family can get the same great price and may also qualify for additional incentives. Also with every Pacifica sold, the Chrysler Brand will donate up to 500 meals to No Kid Hungry for kids in need
  • 0% for 84 months on certain models*
Ram
  • Drive Forward: No Monthly Payments for 90 Days on ALL 2019 and 2020 Ram Vehicles when financed through Chrysler Capital
Jeep
  • Drive Forward: NO monthly payments for 90 days PLUS 0% APR for 84 Months on select Jeep models when financed through Chrysler Capital
Dodge
  • Now offering No Monthly Payments for 90 days on select Dodge Brand vehicles when financed through Chrysler Capital
Don’t forget, we also have over 900 pre-owned models in stock!​

I urge you to stay at home if you can and WE WILL COME TO YOU!
Whether that's to pick up or drop off for trade-ins, servicing or a new vehicle. Text me at (512) 993-7628 or tel: (512) 217-3553 for the quickest response. With how much is going on and changes we are making daily, that is the quickest way to reach me.​

Stay safe & Hook ‘Em

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.