ADVERTISEMENT

CS says Boyd will play against OU..

This is the guy that didn't know where he was after the hit? As a physician, former flight surgeon, and former ER doctor, that young man does not need any contact for the immediate future. A concussion is a bruise to the brain that will be more likely to be re-injured with even a lesser hit if it has not healed sufficiently. Who is medically advising this young man's parents?

This is the guy that didn't know where he was after the hit? As a physician, former flight surgeon, and former ER doctor, that young man does not need any contact for the immediate future. A concussion is a bruise to the brain that will be more likely to be re-injured with even a lesser hit if it has not healed sufficiently. Who is medically advising this young man's parents?

Different guy...that was Daje.

Reactions: Belldozer1
If there wasn't a rule in place, there will be. It should have been common knowledge, but I'm sure Boyd will enjoy his time in the pit.

Reactions: Belldozer1
He committed no crime, I mean it's not like he punched a chick in the face ;) but time in the pit and stairs would suffice.

Reactions: GORME and Falko
He didn't sign any autographs in a hotel room. Wasn't passed out drunk outside a college bar....

Sure he's got some chores to do. What ever came about of the aggy that started the tweet? I'm sure he's a celebrity on the sheep farm by now.
He committed no crime, I mean it's not like he punched a chick in the face ;) but time in the pit and stairs would suffice.

What ever came about of the aggy that started the tweet?
So Boyd is only partly to blame for retweeting what some random posted? It is OK to not retweet every random thing you see at halftime of a beat down. Even better, don't look at twitter until after the game.

So Boyd is only partly to blame for retweeting what some random posted? It is OK to not retweet every random thing you see at halftime of a beat down. Even better, don't look at twitter until after the game.
The tweet is meaningless.... being on a smart phone is the issue. It's being dealt with.

If there were no rules in place to stop him from tweeting then he probably should not get in any trouble. If Strong had rules in place for this then the punishment should fit the crime

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT