ADVERTISEMENT

Current Insight to Our Military

FL-Horn

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2016
This was posted online by a close relative. Written with excellence. I, too, have a son serving overseas and concurs 100 percent. I pray for our nation and our men and women who defend our country.

This is Joe
I have friends with very different political views and that is fine that’s what America is about
I have one grandson in the military and one that just got out
For the last three years I have taken special forces service men from the seals, rangers, and green berets hunting and have become very good friends with some of them. All of them say our armed forces have went downhill in the last 4 years. Some of them can’t get over us leaving friends that helped us with the promise of being protected in Afghanistan. Some of them stayed in contact till they were eventually found and executed. They still cry when they tell the story’s
They say the media current leaders covered this up along with the media they say we left enough weapons of war there that they could be one of the most powerful countries over there.
They all feel Ukrain is worse than Russia but say they are basically the same. I can’t use their exact words. Our leaders now are doing everything they can to stop Israel from getting rid of Hamas And the media is not telling us how many rockets a day they are firing into Israel our only true allie in middle east.
They are all afraid of what will happen to America if we don’t change something. They no country respects us now. They say Russia would have never invaded Ukrain if Trump or Bush was in office. They get sent to do things none of us ever hear about and they say their hands are tied now. A month or two ago 4 seals died over there and they were American heroes nothing in the media was said about this. My grandsons who had planned on making a career out of military service have got out and the other is getting out. They say the military has dropped all the PT scores that once were required for specific duties because they are trying to be more inclusive. All I know want the best beside them they don’t care about their color or gender they just want the best when their life and American interests are on the line.
I don’t believe most people know this I respect all these guys and would do anything I could for them they are true patriots that are worried about our country right now. I love all them and wish everyone could listen to their experiences

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News