ADVERTISEMENT

Daly and Black's Texas Baseball NIL Fundraiser is about to go off

Ketchum

Resident Blockhead
Staff
May 29, 2001
454338696_1190406502029808_8905361172492587357_n.png

Guys, I'm so excited about the silent auctions that we have lined up next week that I wanted to give you a heads up on what we've got cooking.

Among the fan experiences that we've created are a number of golf outings with some of the best baseball and football players that the school has known. We're also setting up some lunches with former star athletes that will allow you to eat some of the best BBQ in existence with some of our favorites from the past.

Remember: All Proceeds (minus a few silent auction item overhead costs) will go to the Texas Baseball NIL Fund (via TexasOne)

Also, some of the signed memorabilia is going to be absolutely incredible. Signed items will include the following: Bijan Robinson, JordanShipley, Colt McCoy, Vince Young, Earl Campbell, Ricky Williams, Kevin Durant, Jamaal Charles, Byron Murphy, Roschon Johnson, Jordan Whittington, Jonathan Brooks, Cedric Benson, Darrell Royal, Cliff Gustafson, Augie Garrido and much, much more.

We're still adding to our list of experiences, but I can tell you that a former first round pick off of the 2005 national title team just gave us the thumbs up on a foursome at the UT Golf Club.

Stay tuned for more info.

Shout out to Daly and Black for coming up with the idea and working as the driver of this event.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News