ADVERTISEMENT

Dear UK- Sleep well tonight. Love, Russia

clob94

Aug 25, 2014

Who had "radioactive tsunami" on their Bingo card?

Modern big boy toys are pretty damn scary. Send in the boys to take this f**ker out asap. I'm not joking one bit. Put me on the roll with a family sec contract, I'll f-ing do it.

My bingo card has russia erased in one shot.
1st--

The Tzar bomb was 50 megatons-- largest ever detonated. It was so fvcking big that it actually blew pieces of the earth into space. Yes, you read that right. Chunks of the earth were blown INTO space. So NASA, Musk, Besos and the Tzar bomb can all get you into space.

This one us a hundred Megatons? And it travels at 200 kmh-- roughly 125 mph under water? I'm thinking bull sh!t on that noise.

So at 1km depth, they blow it, yes, it causes a huge expansion, the the void is filled with water. Then the water, after being displaced and replaced forms a big wave. Yes, it crashes into Britain-- and Iceland and--- Ireland. Now you've fvcked up. The English will eventually rebuild and forget about it.
The Irish? Those fvckers will chase you down for eternity.

Modern big boy toys are pretty damn scary. Send in the boys to take this f**ker out asap. I'm not joking one bit. Put me on the roll with a family sec contract, I'll f-ing do it.
I know of 3 shops over there right now. I already asked you once. Sh!t I was told the other day that they've stopped asking for DD214's.

1st--

The Tzar bomb was 50 megatons-- largest ever detonated. It was so fvcking big that it actually blew pieces of the earth into space. Yes, you read that right. Chunks of the earth were blown INTO space. So NASA, Musk, Besos and the Tzar bomb can all get you into space.

This one us a hundred Megatons? And it travels at 200 kmh-- roughly 125 mph under water? I'm thinking bull sh!t on that noise.

So at 1km depth, they blow it, yes, it causes a huge expansion, the the void is filled with water. Then the water, after being displaced and replaced forms a big wave. Yes, it crashes into Britain-- and Iceland and--- Ireland. Now you've fvcked up. The English will eventually rebuild and forget about it.
The Irish? Those fvckers will chase you down for eternity.
I believe tzar Bomba was only detonated at 1/4 of it's design and they decided that was enough. Nutty man...just plain nuts.

I know of 3 shops over there right now. I already asked you once. Sh!t I was told the other day that they've stopped asking for DD214's.
Walk in and command. Them boys have the heart but lack experience. Defending home against an asshole overcomes a load of inexperience. Father time is a heartless bastard, I'm sure you'd agree.

ADVERTISEMENT