Defense

Hoookem722

Nov 23, 2019
I just wanted to give a shout out to the defense and the improvement in the secondary they have shown from last year to this year. I didn't realize until I went back and watched, but in the 2nd half of that game the other night they only gave up 8 total yards. I don't give a damn who you're playing, that is not easy to do.

Looking at the schedule I don't see but maybe 2 to 3 games where our defense is really going to be challenged. OU's offense is putrid. It's an absolute mess.

I hadnt heard this....but apparently, Sydir Mitchell(?) got into a heated argument with a team mate on the sidelines and was walked to the locker room. Looks like he is done at Texas. Too damned bad. I had high hopes for him.

I hadnt heard this....but apparently, Sydir Mitchell(?) got into a heated argument with a team mate on the sidelines and was walked to the locker room. Looks like he is done at Texas. Too damned bad. I had high hopes for him.
I heard something about that as well. Too bad. He had the size to be the next T Sweatt. Unfortunately it doesn’t sound like he has the work ethic.

Pissed about playing time. Been lazy in practice of late because so many dudes transfered in at his position. Feels like he is being overlooked. Was told he was going in during trash time and took offense to not being sent out there when it mattered.
In need of an attitude adjustment or he gone.

SS.jpg

I hope this is the moment that gets him to shift gears and turn into beast for us. Time will tell.