ADVERTISEMENT

Dell G7 15" Gaming Laptop For Sale

bmccorm2

Feb 24, 2006
Wanting to help a friend sell this Dell Laptop.

He is a pilot and had a plan to use this machine for flight simulators but got busy and never got around to it. Now ends up he and his wife are moving to Germany and he no longer has the need for the laptop.

It has barely been used. Below are the specs he sent me:

He's hoping to get $950.

15-inch gaming laptop Windows 10, upgradable to 11.

>Processor:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60Hz - 2.59 GHz

>RAM Memory:16.0 GB

>Storage Hard Drive: 1 TB SSD

>Graphics:
-Intel(R) UHD Graphics
-NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060

Additional Notes from the Seller:

I bought this gaming laptop in early 2021. I bought it because I had an interest in using a specific flight simulator, furthermore I wanted to use a virtual headset with it. With that said I required a high level performance on my laptop.

This computer has never been touched from the inside, it came with all its specs directly from Dell, where I purchased it. (It actually still has its Premium support services until 12 Dec 2022)

With all this being said, I never ended up getting my virtual headset and simulator that I wanted. This computer has only been used for a week when I first opened it, then I put it inside a protection cover for it to be safe and free of dust. A little bit over a year later here I am. I know technology keeps advancing and I decided to sell now while its specs are still up to date.

Also have several photos of the laptop available upon request. Please let me know if you're interested and I will put you in direct contact with the seller. He's on the road a lot as a pilot - but is still based in Texas for the next few weeks.

Do you happen to know what this would go for retail today? In the market for a laptop for my wife, but she is a bargain hunter.

Do you happen to know what this would go for retail today? In the market for a laptop for my wife, but she is a bargain hunter.
To be honest - I don't. There are several similar machines on amazon that are > $1k but the specs could be slightly different and driving that price difference. I'm not enough of a computer/tech head to really know the difference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT