ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't see anything on here about the Trump hush money case going to trial

Kajagoogoo

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2023
SIAP...saw that there was a hearing yesterday regarding delaying the hush money trial. Trump's argument was..."I don't have time for this trial because I'm running for president. I can't take two months off the campaign trail it's not fair, so we can't have a trial starting March 25".

His lawyer made that argument. The judge asked...do you have any LEGAL arguments to delay the start of the trial...Trump's lawyer says, that's our legal argument...judge says...I'll see you guys on March 25...

Basically, Trump's argument was he was too busy to have a trial.

You know, one of these days, a judge is actually going to treat this guy like an accused felon. What other accused felon could tell the court they can't take time off work for a trial? When the judge stopped laughing they'd be held in contempt. For all of the crying and crying from the right, Trump has been treated like a celebrity the entire time, not an actual accused criminal.

The upshot here is, despite all of the delaying tactics, Trump is going to have to go to trial on at least one case. And on March 25, we are going to see (or hear) a circus like you've never seen before in this country. How in the holy hell could you find unbiased jurors? I mean that on both sides. Who the hell in this country has an unbiased opinion of the man? You'd have to have been living under a rock for a decade. People already either believe he's innocent or guilty. But...in the trial itself, that favors Trump by a large margin. All he has to do is have one Trumper on the jury, and it's hung. The libs would have to have all 12 to convict. Not likely.

But man, what in the world happens if he's convicted? The sight of them actually arresting Trump and putting cuffs on him is going to stem some serious violence, I think. As I said, I highly doubt he's convicted. But man this is going to be just insane, however it goes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News