ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think Rising and Duggan are good enough to play in the NFL

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
They're both tough as nails and very competitive.

But I'm not sure about mechanics do they pass the smell test? It's been a long time since I studied if a qb can play in the NFL.

Do you guys that really understand think they have what it takes. Like to hear someone who's really knowledgeable.

Rising yes, Duggan no. All due respect to @Tired Horn but i have to disagree. I claim no qualifications other than the eye of someone who loves watching college football for what it's worth.

All depends on arm strength to be honest. Not sure where they would rank, but I'm sure there are some things they can do to improve in that area slightly.

I would also say it depends on their professionalism. That goes a long way.

I will say, there are some pretty shitty QBs in the NFL so i won't say no.

Last edited:

But I'm not sure about mechanics do they pass the smell test? It's been a long time since I studied if a qb can play in the NFL.

Do you guys that really understand think they have what it takes. Like to hear someone who's really knowledgeable.

No question Rising is good enough. Not sure about Duggan.

I would take either of them over Baker…

No question.

PS< this opinion from the Cheap Seats not as a "person of knowledge". But you asked OB and honestly, our "knowledgable" posters are few and far between. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🏴‍☠️ 🏴‍☠️ 🏴‍☠️ 🏴‍☠️

Reactions: Metcalf #2
I don't think so. They could be career backups and still make pretty damn good money though.

No question.

PS< this opinion from the Cheap Seats not as a "person of knowledge". But you asked OB and honestly, our "knowledgable" posters are few and far between. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🏴‍☠️ 🏴‍☠️ 🏴‍☠️ 🏴‍☠️
....just about the most insightful comment I ever read on here....

No question.

So I see you have returned. And apparently you still come on here not to talk but to insult.

What do you mean by “play in the NFL”? Guys like chase Daniel have hung around the league for a long time. Could they do that? Sure.
Well to be more specific are they good enough to be starting qb's or good enough to get their teams to the playoffs.

They don't seem to be conceited or entitled like Kyler. They appear to be mature them Baker. They're both good runners.

I think UT will beat PS in the Rose Bowl. Why did Rising leave?

So I see you have returned. And apparently you still come on here not to talk but to insult.

Did not realize this was the Longhorn sports page but the only person I insulted was myself.

OTOH, your response is clearly directed at me and not the subject matter.

Have a nice day.

Cali... I love you man, but I think you missed the mark here.

Cheese usually brings the good stuff.
Did not realize this was the Longhorn sports page but the only person I insulted was myself.

OTOH, your response is clearly directed at me and not the subject matter.

Have a nice day.
No sir i still love to sling an insult especially at liberals< some things will never change. what do you want to talk about?Spill your inner feelings
i STILL ENJOY A GOOD INSULT

I think Duggan has a pretty good shot to make a team--free agent at least.

Reactions: weevilcatch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT