Estate lawyers in TX gitt

Chino702

Gold Member
Jan 25, 2013
Las Vegas
twitter.com
I have an uncle who's passed away and left a life insurance policy he bought in 1987. I believe it's an annuity. No idea how much it is. My aunt is also gone. His kids (5 total) are lost and aimless, most of them on drugs or in and out of jail. They have no direction, are struggling day to day and cannot be trusted. The LI company contacted us once they became aware of his death. (We had no idea he had an active policy.) Why us? Because they have no idea where his kids are and we are the only family members they could find through normal records (bills, taxes, etc) who have been associated with him.

They've asked us to forward the paperwork to his kids but the two youngest are lost and the 3 oldest will most definitely fight over this.

Question for my guys back home (I'm in Vegas)... Is there any way to set up a trust for equal payouts, or an arbitraitor? Is there anyone I can speak with who could give us advice on handling this?

When it was presented to me I said give them (the oldest daughter - she's the only one in contact with our families) the paperwork and pray for them. Let it ride. But now I worry this will send all of them into a deeper tailspin.

Any advice from my OB brothers will help. I am pushing to have the paperwork forwarded this week so that the oldest can get the process started. All I feel like I can do is answer any questions she may have. I do worry about the 2 youngest boys being left out as the 3 older girls will more than likely withhold their share. I do not know where the boys are as of today. I am working on finding them before I hand over paperwork.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: We want them to have the money, and have no need for it. My father (my uncle's oldest brother) is still alive and is very concerned they will blow through it and it will be wasted. He is also concerned they will not notify the two younger boys.

Last edited:
Reactions: HookEmHorns11

Latest posts

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.