ADVERTISEMENT

? for the mods

Longhorn Crazy

Jan 8, 2003
Why did you people lock every thread regarding the officiating from this past weekend but yet allow every Gooner on the board to call Texas fans names? This site takes the cake.

Look he has to lock all the threads about officiating now. And believe me I was an example of it. It's time for us to move on myself included. The sooner tshirt fans are being removed and the rest will eventually I trust him.

Look he has to lock all the threads about officiating now. And believe me I was an example of it. It's time for us to move on myself included. The sooner tshirt fans are being removed and the rest will eventually I trust him.

Joel Klatt was going off on The Ticket today about the officiating but we should stop talking about it? Get real.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
I get it. The game was poorly officiated and Texas got the raw end on a lot of calls last Saturday. That horse was beaten to death over the last several days. No amount of complaining and hand wringing is going to change anything. Time to move on. I will weed out the trolls. Lots of them have been banned here recently.

I get it. The game was poorly officiated and Texas got the raw end on a lot of calls last Saturday. That horse was beaten to death over the last several days. No amount of complaining and hand wringing is going to change anything. Time to move on. I will weed out the trolls. Lots of them have been banned here recently.

You do realize in 10 Big 12 games, the same crew flagged the Horns an average of 13.5 times for 120 yards? No way in hell should any Texas fan forget that bullshit, period.

This wasn't a bad call or two but a flat out agenda that no one would deny.

Fans will be talking about the OSU game for an eternity.

You do realize in 10 Big 12 games, the same crew flagged the Horns an average of 13.5 times for 120 yards? No way in hell should any Texas fan forget that bullshit, period.

This wasn't a bad call or two but a flat out agenda that no one would deny.

Fans will be talking about the OSU game for an eternity.

not if we had won it..we had our chance...let it go

You are lost, buddy.

really....calling that time out with a min left..the punter misshandling the punt. Yea, there were a bunch of bad calls but lets not act like we did not shoot ourselves in the foot...or shanked...

There is a term that has been posted many times by Texas fans who other fanbases complained about getting screwed like OU did in Oregon and Lubbock.

Know Excuses!

Why do we need to move on? Yes, it is important for the team / coaches to move on. But what we discuss on this forum will not affect the outcome of the TCU game.

Why do we need to move on? Yes, it is important for the team / coaches to move on. But what we discuss on this forum will not affect the outcome of the TCU game.
giphy.gif

Exactly. That horse has been beaten and over beaten to death. Time to move on. No amount of bitching on a message board is going to change a thing.

Might as well not have a message board then, huh? There is nothing posted here that's going to change anything. I kinda thought it was a place for fans to share their opinions, and yes, complain.

Metcalf, it makes Texas fans look bad to continue to go on and on and on whining about the refs last Saturday. Was complaining about the officials for five days straight not enough? Should Longhorn fans complain until Christmas about it? Geez, it's time to move on. We give other fan bases hell for doing what many Texas fans are doing now. The board was littered with post after post doing nothing but complaining about the officials. Enough is enough. Let's move on to TCU. :)

Hook'em!

Like it or not it's still a pretty big story. There are people in the media still talking about it, and we can't? C'mon man.

Go ahead. Start another thread again then if it'll make you feel better. Complain all you want. IMO it makes us as a fan base look bad to continue to go on and on for FIVE days in a row about something that is in the books and isn't going to change. Sigh. :rolleyes:

Reactions: CaptainZigZag
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT