ADVERTISEMENT

For those that think I'm hard on KD

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
If you watched the game need I say anything more? I still think GS is nothing but a finesse team but when their three ball is clicking they're unstoppable. Klay Thompson picked a perfect time to set a playoff record for three's and the Thunder picked the wrong time to shoot 3 for 23. They missed too many free throws as well. And I agree with Charles Barkley KD was trying to play hero ball, forced to many bad shots. Late in the game KD and Russ started playing iso ball, running the clock down to the last few seconds which made it to easy for the defense. And this as much as anything explains why the Thunder have now lost 16 games when ahead at the end of the third quarter. It's not over but I have my doubts.

KD lost them another game versus GS.

OKC went from up 8 to down 7 in the 4th Q.

KD is a mental midget. You could see him sulking the entire last 5 minutes.

Which is why he earns millions and is wanted by every team in the NBA. The dude does nothing but win. Lebron didn't win last year so, is he a mental midget? OKC wouldn't even sniff the playoffs without KD.

If you watched the game need I say anything more? I still think GS is nothing but a finesse team but when their three ball is clicking they're unstoppable. Klay Thompson picked a perfect time to set a playoff record for three's and the Thunder picked the wrong time to shoot 3 for 23. They missed too many free throws as well. And I agree with Charles Barkley KD was trying to play hero ball, forced to many bad shots. Late in the game KD and Russ started playing iso ball, running the clock down to the last few seconds which made it to easy for the defense. And this as much as anything explains why the Thunder have now lost 16 games when ahead at the end of the third quarter. It's not over but I have my doubts.
You can give GS props for making some incredible shots without slamming KD.

Once again we have a nd fan trying to talk basketball about OUR guy that is in the league making tons of money and has an MVP. Stay off the thread please if you are going to try to talk down about one of the best basketball players in the world that went to THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS.

Hook 'Em

KD is obviously a top 5 player, I think he just lacks that killer instinct that other superstars possess. He definitely had that deer in the headlights look for most of the game . While I don't like curry, you have to respect his game

He's a winner? I didn't know he had championships? In fact the knock on him was how he shrunk in his only Finals appearance.

He was bricking free throws last night, complaining to the refs, not playing defense & missing jumper after jumper.

Mental midget.

He's a winner? I didn't know he had championships? In fact the knock on him was how he shrunk in his only Finals appearance.

He was bricking free throws last night, complaining to the refs, not playing defense & missing jumper after jumper.

Mental midget.
A mental midget is one that doesn't understand how difficult it truly is to win playoff games in the NBA.

Well goddammit. They get my hopes up, then screw it all up. They needed to win last night in the worst way. Now all the mo is with GS. Not looking good. Do they have the mental fortitude to overcome letting GS back in it, and win in a tough environment with everything on the line? I hope so, but from what I saw last night, I kind of doubt it. They forgot all about ball movement in those last few minutes. It just became Durant or Westbrook holding the ball til the shot ran down, and playing one on one. Hate to say it, but it looked like they choked under the pressure. I'm still holding out hope they can pull it off on the road, but I wouldn't be surprised if that game gets ugly and they get blown out.

In the future make sure you have the right poster when making that accusation, that wasn't me.

In the future make sure you have the right poster when making that accusation, that wasn't me.

Indeed, my bad. But to say he looked scared is still your perception. If he was scared, he would not have came down court and took a quick three, to try and match what Steph had just done. He was trying to make a statement. Had he hit that shot, people would have said he had brass balls. But people tend to overreact, one way or the other, in those situations.

He went to UT for 1 school year. That makes him a great player whether he choked or not. Yes he did choke.

He went to UT for 1 school year. That makes him a great player whether he choked or not. Yes he did choke.

This must be an ou fan talking about one year...do you say the same thing about Kentucky players, Duke players, UNC players...nobody gives a damn about that. He's a Texas boy, okie. You don't have anybody in the NBA on his level, and your jealousy smells like stank on shit. You would know all about choking in big games, see bob stoops.

Reactions: jsto60 and westx

You're wrong to say that the series is over. But they're going to play a team that won 73 games for a reason. Also, Dion Waiters went back to being Dion Waiters, and Serge Ibaks was throwing up rocks.

Otoh, it's the guy who supposedly can't score, Andre Roberson, that's making a few points. His defense has been sterling, he's their best defender, but he got into foul trouble and when he did the Warriors started hitting their threes. Enes Kanter played well but his defense is awful and because of that he's tailor made for their three point game. Steven Adams is turning into one of the best centers in the NBA and I certainly enjoyed watch him deliver a facial to Draymond Green. And Russ is still Russ and I'm confident he won't be intimidated in Game 7.

Billy Donovan has done a grade A job in adjustments, and substitutions during the playoffs and I'm confident he will do it tomorrow. But there is only so much he can do when it's opening tipoff is up to the players.

Texxxxas let me ask you a question. Do you think he looked comfortable? At ease? Surely not. IMO he looked nervous and scared. I'm other words like the moment and pressure was too big for him. We will find out Monday night if that was just a fluke

Cool story.

But in reality....OKC has the most efficient group of 5 players in the league. It also happens to be their starting 5. And the coach mostly chooses not to play them in the 4th quarter. It would also be on the coach, to you know....run an offense. Totally agree that Westbrook AND Durant play way to much iso.

The real reason they lost the game last night. Is because Golden State and particularly Thompson were on fire from 3 pt land. It happens. When a guy breaks the record for most 3 pointers made in a game.....and his teammate the reigning 2 time MVP also shoots well....and said team barely eeks out a win........you go GIRL by blaming the OKC offense.

It was their D that lost them the game, and they actually played pretty well. Not much you can do when the other team is on fire even when shooting with your hands in their face.

This must be an ou fan talking about one year...do you say the same thing about Kentucky players, Duke players, UNC players...nobody gives a damn about that. He's a Texas boy, okie. You don't have anybody in the NBA on his level, and your jealousy smells like stank on shit. You would know all about choking in big games, see bob stoops.

Not to mention the revisionist history. Notice he was quite the last few games. Now run your mouth AFTER a loss. And act like you were saying this all along. Thanks Nostradumass

Reactions: Texxxxas
Jsto what was the field goal percentage of Durant? The defense was bad but the poor shot selection definitely played a big part. It basically turned into playground ball

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT