Friendly Reminder

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
If anybody posts a prediction on this weekend's game before Thursday-- ima lose my sh!t.

That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: txleapd
If anybody posts a prediction on this weekend's game before Thursday-- ima lose my sh!t.

That is all.
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh now ima do it

dont think idk who you talkin to. Next time just make the post "Hookem777 dont even think about it"

This seems like a good enough place to post my apology. I have a Longhorn Baseball shirt that I love to wear. There’s only one problem. I stopped wearing it on game day because it’s bad luck. The last times I wore it was during the ou and Washington games last year, and we know how those games turned out.

I wore it during the first quarter last Saturday, because I’m not actually a superstitious person. As soon as the quarter ended, I switched to a different UT shirt. I’m not saying there’s causation, but I’m never again gonna wear that shirt on game day.

best believe im ganna be posting on this forum tomorrow ;) I've kept quiet...for the superstitious ppl

I've seen that Georgia defense. Kentucky, Alabama, and Mississippi State had some success against them. Alabama went over the top on them and I read the bulldogs did so as well. I think we can do both of those things. Kentucky had some success running at their defense. Maybe Jerrik Gibson is the kind of back against them. If Milroe can go over the top against them so can Ewers.

Their offense will challenge us. But I'm going out on a limb and I think coach K is better than Keith Bobo their oc. And I think the same about Sarkisian against Schuman and Robinson their dc's.

Finally Ewers has to have his Heisman moment now cause Milroe and Dillon Gabriel have had theirs. He has to have big numbers. And I agree/disagree with @GuaranteedFresh! I agree we'll more than cover. But I disagree because it'll be more than 14

because we're going to kick their ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldhorn2
Teaffe is waaay better than DH..dont disrespect that man like that just because he's white.
As much as I don't like to say this in the last 25 years there's only been 2 white guys that I thought were his enough to play for Texas, Brian Robinson, and Blake Gideon. Robinson was an elite talent and Gideon was a work ethic kind of player one is the greatest over achievers to play for Texas. The other guys just weren't that good.

But coach K saw something in Teaffe and he earned a scholarship and the player he beat out transferred. But I also think that Vasek and Burke are good players who might end up in the NFL.

Teaffe is waaay better than DH..dont disrespect that man like that just because he's white.
Nothing to do with his color. Williams is out for the year. Teaffe is going to have to have a big game.
He still looks like DH on the back end sometimes.