ADVERTISEMENT

fvck, marry, kill....

hookem777

Dec 13, 2011
My wife, who blows my mind every day with her football knoweldge and trvia asked me a crazy question tonight. She has been watching and researching Old Texas football all year.

She asked...If you had to pick 3 of 6 who would you pick for your team..

Your options are

Vince Young
Colt McCoy
Sam Ehlinger
Chris Simms
Major Applewhite
Quinn Ewers

who do you pick?

I told her as hard as it was because Sam's Heart and dedication and Major being my favorite QB growing up..i had to go with

Vince Young
Quinn Ewers
Colt McCoy

what say you?

and Merry Christmas.

Vince, Colt and Simms. Next year at this time, it’s possible I would swap Simms for Quinn.
Same.

Vince, then Colt, then Simms. Major lingering just outside that group. Ewers's spot is still to be determined, and he could move up as high as No. 2. Ehlinger is a distance outside the rest of the pack.

Reactions: Leej23 and westx
As an outsider, I'd say: Vince is first by a wide margin. Greatest player I'd seen live since Barry Sanders. Colt is second by another wide margin. 3rd is probably Major, although its real close.

Add James Brown to the list and then add a 2nd question.
Who would you pick to win 1 game?

My wife, who blows my mind every day with her football knoweldge and trvia asked me a crazy question tonight. She has been watching and researching Old Texas football all year.

She asked...If you had to pick 3 of 6 who would you pick for your team..

Your options are

Vince Young
Colt McCoy
Sam Ehlinger
Chris Simms
Major Applewhite
Quinn Ewers

who do you pick?

I told her as hard as it was because Sam's Heart and dedication and Major being my favorite QB growing up..i had to go with

Vince Young
Quinn Ewers
Colt McCoy

what say you?

and Merry Christmas.
Vince
Colt
Sam (if he had the same studs as the former two guys had)

Quinn interchangeable. I’ll let you know after two more games.

Vince
Colt. and I'd put
James Brown afraid of the rest of them.

I don't mean to offend anyone but you guys got Chris Simms on the brain.

Last edited:
I’m assuming that I’m not stuck with the coaching staff these guys all played under. With that in mind, I’m going guys that have the most upside in my opinion.
VY
Chris Sims
QE

To win 1 game:
VY
James Brown
Street and Colt tie for the 3rd spot.

Reactions: Leej23
Which coach would be calling the plays, what’s the surrounding cast, and what offense would they be in?

Vince
Colt
Simms

For now.
I don't care what anyone says- Simms had a cannon. He knew he had a cannon. He just couldn't control his cannon at all times.
Chris Simms' issue was his name and hype. He came in expected to be the next great thing, and that was a high bar to clear. So even though he was a solid QB, he could never live up to the underlying expectation that his name and pedigree carried. There's a possibility that this is the same fate that Arch has.

How have you been, man. Long time since I have seen you post. You still out in Horizon?
Yes Sir, life is good here. Busy raising a Kindergartener daughter and Second Grade son with my wife. Not much time for college football, with the kids in sports and coaching. We are building a house in New Braunfels, Texas.

How have you all been? How ‘bout them Horns!

Yes Sir, life is good here. Busy raising a Kindergartener daughter and Second Grade son with my wife. Not much time for college football, with the kids in sports and coaching. We are building a house in New Braunfels, Texas.

You didn't buy in bells trailor park did you?

• Haha
Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn

You guys have had a tiny little growth spurt out there.

Go to the Blackwhale in downtown NB. Tell them Clob sent you.

Man what 2021 since you last posted? I have a 2 year now, f does time fly.

Oh and Clob is expecting you know the world is f up now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT