ADVERTISEMENT

fvck, marry, kill....

Yes Sir, life is good here. Busy raising a Kindergartener daughter and Second Grade son with my wife. Not much time for college football, with the kids in sports and coaching. We are building a house in New Braunfels, Texas.

How have you all been? How ‘bout them Horns!
Go to the Blackwhale in downtown NB. Tell them Clob sent you.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Yes Sir, life is good here. Busy raising a Kindergartener daughter and Second Grade son with my wife. Not much time for college football, with the kids in sports and coaching. We are building a house in New Braunfels, Texas.

Man what 2021 since you last posted? I have a 2 year now, f does time fly.

Oh and Clob is expecting you know the world is f up now

Welcome to New Braunfels. We have several current and past NB residents on this board. Black Whale Pub is very good as was suggested by senor Clob. If you’re looking for something that’s a little out of the way, try Hill Country Tap out on 1102 just north of Gruene. Cute bartenders and backyard atmosphere is pretty cool. I also prefer it because I happen to own the property LOL!

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
VY, Colt, Major

How anyone could pick Simms over Major is beyond me. Watch the 2001 Big 12 Championship.

Simms problem is that he couldn't compartmentalize. Once he made a mistake, he tried to go out and get it all back the next play. Things would just start to snowball.

Texas didn’t build the championship run with Major. The recruiting wave that Texas received from Simms alone is a no brainer. No blue chips went to Texas to play with Major.
You would base who played on their recruiting impact.:rolleyes:

If Major started the 2001 Big 12 Championship game, we would have played for a natty.

If Major started the 2001 Big 12 Championship game, we would have played for a natty.
C'mon guys this was 20 years ago and Texas is playing for a NC this year. Forget about it.

Apparently, their own teammates, Mack and NFL think Simms is the way to go.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Texas didn’t build the championship run with Major. The recruiting wave that Texas received from Simms alone is a no brainer. No blue chips went to Texas to play with Major
Thank you!!!! F the haters.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT