ADVERTISEMENT

Garage Sale: Selling New UT Shirts Nike & Columbia 2XL-3XL Half Retail

HornSmoke

Jan 12, 2002
Austin
I've been cleaning out my parents closets and have come across several new UT Nike Dri-Fit and Columbia shirts. Most still have the tags on and none of them have been worn. I'm asking lower than half price on most. You can DM me o reply with your email if your interested and I can provide pics. I live south Austin and work north Austin, so I can meet most anywhere.

2 Orange Nike Dri-Fit 3XL $30 with tags
1 Orange Nike Dri-Fit 3XL $25 without tags
1 White Nike Dri-Fit 3XL $25 without tags
1 White Nike Dri-Fit 3XL $30 with tags
1 White Nike Dri-Fit 2XL $35 with tags
1 Orange/White Check Columbia 2XL $35 with tags

I've been cleaning out my parents closets and have come across several new UT Nike Dri-Fit and Columbia shirts. Most still have the tags on and none of them have been worn. I'm asking lower than half price on most. You can DM me o reply with your email if your interested and I can provide pics. I live south Austin and work north Austin, so I can meet most anywhere.

please send pics of 3XL shirts to Bevo1961@gmail.com

I'd like to see pics of ALL 3X. email : mario_davila777@yahoo.com thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT