ADVERTISEMENT

Grayson Allen

TEKSIS

Jan 30, 2017
I hope someone takes him out. He is an evil, spoiled brat. He has surpassed Draymond Green, in kicks, trips, and foot stomps. I hope someone DDT's that evil lil punk.

I hope someone takes him out. He is an evil, spoiled brat. He has surpassed Draymond Green, in kicks, trips, and foot stomps. I hope someone DDT's that evil lil punk.
Hitler was evil. Charles Manson was evil. Grayson Allen may be a punk, but he isn't evil.
He needs to defend better. He is overrated and spoiled. He needs to learn to control his emotions. But he isn't evil.

Had you rather some guy trip you or screw your wife? I'd prefer he trip me. You must think half the people in America are evil.

Reactions: jsto60
Hitler was evil. Charles Manson was evil. Grayson Allen may be a punk, but he isn't evil.
He needs to defend better. He is overrated and spoiled. He needs to learn to control his emotions. But he isn't evil.

Had you rather some guy trip you or screw your wife? I'd prefer he trip me. You must think half the people in America are evil.

He's an evil, lil spoiled, tantrum throwing brat. His thug activities are going to get him knocked out, and I hope it happens soon. And your question is stupid. A worse option, doesn't make the other option ok. And why is your wife/husband just allowing anyone to screw him/her? You said it, as if people have that option with your wife/husband.

He's an evil, lil spoiled, tantrum throwing brat. His thug activities are going to get him knocked out, and I hope it happens soon. And your question is stupid. A worse option, doesn't make the other option ok. And why is your wife/husband just allowing anyone to screw him/her? You said it, as if people have that option with your wife/husband.
Just trying to say tripping someone is not evil. Maybe is makes you a prick, but not evil. I'd say 50% of adults in America have done something worse than tripping someone. I just thought tripping = evil; seemed a little over sensitive.

Just trying to say tripping someone is not evil. Maybe is makes you a prick, but not evil. I'd say 50% of adults in America have done something worse than tripping someone. I just thought tripping = evil; seemed a little over sensitive.

Or maybe you got over-sensitive about the word evil. Just maybe.

Or maybe you got over-sensitive about the word evil. Just maybe.
Just thought it was silly to call someone evil over tripping. Guess we all have different thresholds of what is evil. I assume I might be evil by some watered down standard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT