ADVERTISEMENT

Happy GREAT Friday everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that any unlawful self serving protests will be handled a little different starting today.

Reactions: freeper
LOL my day no matter was going to be great whether a new president or old. Beer 30 is coming soon!

Nice tip of the hat to Honest Abe by the Pres. Elect. No doubt ushering in a new era of honesty and accountability.

The cedar count must be exceptionally high today, my eyes keep getting misty. What a great long awaited day by the people.

As I was at lunch today looking around I realized that some of the people I was looking at may not be in this country tomorrow due to the fact that they were here illegally and had committed crimes. I enjoyed my lunch knowing they would be dealt with swiftly.

Just out of curiosity how did you come to that realization? You just have people walking around there and it's common public knowledge that they're illegals and criminals. You know one when you see or what? I don't get it, obviously. Which is why I ask.

As I was at lunch today looking around I realized that some of the people I was looking at may not be in this country tomorrow due to the fact that they were here illegally and had committed crimes. I enjoyed my lunch knowing they would be dealt with swiftly.

What field of work are you in?

Last edited:
This used to be a sports forum, UT sports. It's bad enough dealing with this sooner moron with sports, now this? Go post on another site with this crap and leave this for what it was made for.

This used to be a sports forum, UT sports. It's bad enough dealing with this sooner moron with sports, now this? Go post on another site with this crap and leave this for what it was made for.
This board is pretty much the same as it always has been. Just different names here and there. Nobody makes you click, read, or respond.

Personally I like the political banter. It's about the only time the local Horns agree with me. :)

Sorry Gordo just making note of the historic day, didn't mean to offend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT