ADVERTISEMENT

Helmet communications

hookem777

Dec 13, 2011
How do we think the new rule in college football will effect QE? With Sark being able to talk in his ear on the field now.

Also 2 minute rule ...by this they mean more commercials yay

after the snap can quinn still hear Sark?......would come in handy telling him when to dump the ball quick to avoid the blind side sack....

I can’t imagine any QB wanting his coach yelling in his ear at any point after the snap. That’d be insanity.

I think it is a good new rule. At least for now.

Would seem to me with Sark being one of the better offensive minds in the country being able to talk to Quinn directly csn only help him.

Would seem to me with Sark being one of the better offensive minds in the country being able to talk to Quinn directly csn only help him.
Helmet-sets are moot in college. Mic will be cut off and the defense will simply hide their coverage pre-snap and then adjust at the last second.

The only way around it is to run no huddle, no snap count, non-stop offense and force the defense to line up immediately in their coverage package. Was it the Oilers or the Bill's that used to go fast back in the 90s? 2 minute drill the entire game.

Helmet-sets are moot in college. Mic will be cut off and the defense will simply hide their coverage pre-snap and then adjust at the last second.

The only way around it is to run no huddle, no snap count, non-stop offense and force the defense to line up immediately in their coverage package. Was it the Oilers or the Bill's that used to go fast back in the 90s? 2 minute drill the entire game.
Oilers. Jack Pardee from UH to Hou

Reactions: Oldmanastro
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT