ADVERTISEMENT

Help a brother out.

dabster

Where the deer and the antelope play
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2001
Where the deer and the antelope play
I posted this simple question on another thread, but thought it might be a little OT there, so I brought it into a new one.

Here's a very simple question for any Christian. If they can answer it, they will have converted me back to being a Christian and not the mix bag that I am now.

Please point to the passage where Jesus Himself teaches His followers that they need to accept Him as their Savior, and that they need to believe that He came to die for all our sins, and it is imperative that you accept His sacrifice and that only believing in Him, the living human being walking among His followers, will get you to God. I guess I could also use the passage where Jesus says, "and if you do not...."

If I could be pointed to Jesus' own words expressing the main tenet of Christianity, then I will gladly focus all my spiritual attention only upon Christianity. It should not be hard, but not being a Christian myself, I just can not seem to find the passage in quotes, meaning Jesus' own words where He says that you need to accept Me as your Savior, that I have come to die for all your sins, and all you need to do is acknowledge My act, and know who I am.

So show me. Help a brother out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News