ADVERTISEMENT

Here's another Aggy joke for y'all (LOL!)

I'll be relieved when I hear that that loser has taken his last breath and didn't manage to harm anyone else on his way out.

The best aggy joke is the one where they think they own the state..... I laugh every time I hear it.

How long do you think ol Johnny would have been at UT if Strong was coaching him? Over or under 5 months?

Sad that his life is in the toilet. People who deal with folks that are addicted or alcoholic say that there is nothing you can do until you have a patient . And that means some one wanting to be a patient. Yeah he was an Aggy and yeah he has been an asshole and yeah embarassment is good for the ATM soul, but i also hope he comes to his moment of clarity before he runs out of life. Maybe he can serve as a good example of a bad example and save some young talented players from the same mistakes. Get smart soon Aggy.

Maybe he can serve as a good example of a bad example and save some young talented players from the same mistakes. Get smart soon Aggy.

naaahhh.......never means anything to the next fool up

Far from a joke, IMO. My prayers are with Paul and Mrs. Manziel, and for Johnny (and anyone he's with or even near).

Agreed. It's temping to revel and bask in someone's fall, especially as a result of their own decisions, but it doesn't make it any less rotten to take joy in someone else's misery.

At least, real life misery. The misery of OU or A&M's fanbase when we beat them is certainly worth taking pride in.

Or maybe 4 years and would have been cleaned up. I am pretty sure he would have messed up, but Charlie would have responded differently than Sumlin and that may have made a real difference in this young mans life.
Truth. Coach Rumlin absolutely has some responsibility in how this kid turned out.

Reactions: oldschoolcat
Agreed. It's temping to revel and bask in someone's fall, especially as a result of their own decisions, but it doesn't make it any less rotten to take joy in someone else's misery.

Don't mistake disgust and a lack of sympathy for joy. This loser has never suffered any material want, but by all accounts he has been a punk since childhood. At some point he's going to do something much worse than rupture a girl's eardrum. I'd just as soon see him take himself out and spare the innocents.

Truth. Coach Rumlin absolutely has some responsibility in how this kid turned out.

The aggy coach may have fed his ego but his parents probably didn't help in this situation. Sometimes parents are the enablers and I'm pretty sure he's been good at football for a very long time. Pats on the back and no discipline in the house probably led to not knowing what NO means. Then you send him off to college where winning is everything and as long as you're doing that well nothing you do wrong ever matters. I'm sure his parents are sitting back wondering where they went wrong.

Last edited:
Don't mistake disgust and a lack of sympathy for joy. This loser has never suffered any material want, but by all accounts he has been a punk since childhood. At some point he's going to do something much worse than rupture a girl's eardrum. I'd just as soon see him take himself out and spare the innocents.
Come on now, you can't be serious right? I agree that I hope he doesn't hurt someone else, but wishing a person would die, that's a bit extreme regardless of where he played football. Be better than that

Come on now, you can't be serious right? I agree that I hope he doesn't hurt someone else, but wishing a person would die, that's a bit extreme regardless of where he played football. Be better than that

I dont think he is wishing anything bad for JM.... think he just takes it as something that is going to happen based of behavior and past ocurances. This kid is on a highway to hell, and we arent talking AC/DC here either.... just wouldrather not see him take anybody with him.

Reactions: swVAHorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT