Hey Fellow Miscreants…, I Need Your Prayers **** UPDATE****

OBJuan

What happened here, used to change nuthin.
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2004
North Carolina
Last Thursday was almost my last day on this orb.
I had a very serious heart event (electrical) that almost took me to meet with Jesus.
Kinda like the Kenny Chesney song that says, “Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to go now.”, I have way too much to live for to take off and leave my best friend and wife of close to 50 years.
I am scheduled to see my electro cardiologist tomorrow in Austin and hope and pray for good news.
Currently struggling just to breathe when, if you look at me, I am in extremely good shape. You would never guess it. I was told the struggle to breathe is due to my heart muscle not working as efficiently as it should.
You guys and gals are my alternate universe, dysfunctional family that gives me a wealth of fun and joy, not to mention it keeps me busy torturing y’all with Bad Dad Jokes.

Anyway, I covet your prayers.

And also, just so you know, I am praying for all of you as well.

**** UPDATE****
Thank you to everyone on here. This family is amazing and powerful!

Here's the good news:

The doc said it was some kind of freaky virus and that I am having an abnormally large number of PVCs.
These will cause shortness of breath and a lot of other symptoms, but thank God I am not in serious trouble with my heart.
So all you guys will have to put up with me for the foreseeable future!

Thank you again for your prayers!

Last edited:

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.