ADVERTISEMENT

Hot dog....it's on!!!!

Only in America. We broke. We fat. We lazy. Half of Africa and Asia is starving. But we host a competition each year where people eat 100 hotdogs each, and then puke them up.

'Merica
I’m 58 and my docs have me on so many heart, joint pain and cholesterol drugs I’m a walking pharmacy. I feel good but my concern is drugs are starting to replace the good old sweat workout in the gym or on “the field”. Im still staying active but I see a day soon where I’m just tired…

I’m 58 and my docs have me on so many heart, joint pain and cholesterol drugs I’m a walking pharmacy. I feel good but my concern is drugs are starting to replace the good old sweat workout in the gym or on “the field”. Im still staying active but I see a day soon where I’m just tired…
Steel sharpens steel. I'm 100% convinced that people who sweat regularly due to physical exercise, live longer. When you sweat, toxins leave your body. I'll never be convinced otherwise.

Steel sharpens steel. I'm 100% convinced that people who sweat regularly due to physical exercise, live longer. When you sweat, toxins leave your body. I'll never be convinced otherwise.
Dead on with this. I’m 55 and work out 6 days a week in the gym with a yoga class 2 days per week. I travel at least a week per month and I can definitely tell when I get off my schedule. About 15 years ago I swapped to a Dr that focuses on exercise and vitamins to keep you off prescription meds. That’s been the best thing I’ve ever done for my overall health.
The yoga class seems to be more important as I’ve gotten older since flexibility and balance become bigger issues with age.

Dead on with this. I’m 55 and work out 6 days a week in the gym with a yoga class 2 days per week. I travel at least a week per month and I can definitely tell when I get off my schedule. About 15 years ago I swapped to a Dr that focuses on exercise and vitamins to keep you off prescription meds. That’s been the best thing I’ve ever done for my overall health.
The yoga class seems to be more important as I’ve gotten older since flexibility and balance become bigger issues with age.
I've never been able to touch my toes.

Ever.

Years of stretching, lifting, more stretching, even more stretching- can't do it. Drove all the strength coaches nuts. Said I was an "anomoly".

Went to a yoga class about a year ago.

Ya. Fvck that.

Ever.

Years of stretching, lifting, more stretching, even more stretching- can't do it. Drove all the strength coaches nuts. Said I was an "anomoly".

Ya. Fvck that.
I'm guessing the spandex talent was lacking

Good to hear. I love a good sweat. Uugh, tomorrow I depart the 50's and hit the big 60.......seems like more pills and doctor visits these days. Nothing serious, just nagging stuff.

Ever.

Ya. Fvck that.
yoga x on p90x..will sweat more in your life than ever before..i got reallllly out of shape after sports...did p90x ..and in 3 months lost almost 100 lbs and never looked back.

Reactions: Oldmanastro

Ever.

Ya. Fvck that.
The only thing I would return to yoga is to be in the back row. Any of you that have attended a yoga class no whut em talkin bout!! Nothing like an updog with scenery. Amen?

Reactions: Etlonghorn
yoga x on p90x..will sweat more in your life than ever before..i got reallllly out of shape after sports...did p90x ..and in 3 months lost almost 100 lbs and never looked back.
I still have the PX90 program. Learned that the most I have ever sweated regularly is cycling (or so astutely tabbed “spin” class). With the right trainer an unreal amount of sweat, cool music and an incredible 45-60min workout.

My first yoga classes were definitely ass kickers. I had to come to terms with the competition being against myself and not trying to keep up with everyone else.

The upside was definitely the scenery.

Only in America. We broke. We fat. We lazy. Half of Africa and Asia is starving. But we host a competition each year where people eat 100 hotdogs each, and then puke them up.

'Merica
I think it's now less than "half of Africa and Asia is starving", bc many are now illegally inside our borders receiving room and board via US taxpayers expense.

Reactions: clob94
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT