ADVERTISEMENT

How are Horns doing @ the Olympics

Here's a Longhorns in Rio medal tracker:

http://www.texassports.com/sports/2016/6/8/rio-2016.aspx

Also, at one point, the University of Texas was tied as the 5th nation in the world in medals:

CpwpLcrUsAAmhjs.jpg

Congrats to Ryan Crouser on winning the Gold in Mens shot put. That puts us at 7 Gold Medals for the Horns. Our Horns won both men and women's shot put!

HOOK 'EM

Congrats to Ryan Crouser on winning the Gold in Mens shot put. That puts us at 7 Gold Medals for the Horns. Our Horns won both men and women's shot put!

HOOK 'EM
He set an olympic record as well. How in the world did we get him to Texas, he was Oregon state champ?

I was thinking the same thing. And he has a great story on how he started doing shot put.
He gave a Hook'em Horns on the Today Show this morning.

Also - more importantly - Joseph Schooling, the Singaporean Horn who beat Phelps in the Butterfly, got paid ONE MILLION DOLLARS by the Singapore government for bringing home the gold. Think he'll be popular on campus this fall?

He gave a Hook'em Horns on the Today Show this morning.

Also - more importantly - Joseph Schooling, the Singaporean Horn who beat Phelps in the Butterfly, got paid ONE MILLION DOLLARS by the Singapore government for bringing home the gold. Think he'll be popular on campus this fall?

Richest kid on campus! I thought he was getting 750 k but a million! I will look for that video now of Ryan Crouser.

Reactions: westx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT