ADVERTISEMENT

If you have a home build or remodel on the horizon you might be interested in these decorative beams I have.

DimiHorn

Staff
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2001
I had a last minute style change and on the new order my supplier had entered “2-packs” instead of singles on my Fypon beam order. When I reviewed the revised order before approving I was on the road to the ranch with my brother, not really focused and just looked at the size and style as that was all that was changing. I didn’t scroll down to the order total cost which I ALWAYS do because I’ve been doing this long enough and know to verify everything twice before ordering. Then the one box I opened when the order arrived on my job site to verify size and style was the only single count box in the entire delivery. So I gave the painter the green light to send his crew and get them unpacked and stained. Needless to say I was shocked when I opened the garage the following Monday and saw twice as many pieces as I had ordered.

Dimensions are 8”x12”-16’ and I have (12) of them and (12) decorative straps to sell. Stain color is Sherwin Williams Ranch Oak. They weigh about 40 pounds each and are easy to cut to size and install. Because of the light weight they don’t require structural support other than basic blocking which is why they are popular with builders. I’ve used them on multiple projects over the years and once in place they really do look like solid timbers. They can be used on exterior projects under porches as well.

My cost for beam and staining is about $900 each but I am willing to sell them at a heavy discount as I’m just looking to recoup some of my cost at this point and get them out of my warehouse. If you only need one or two that is fine - I’m willing to break them up and sell to multiple people. I’ll give you whatever straps you need. They are located at my warehouse on of Quinlan Park Road in Austin (Steiner Ranh).

Here are a few photos (I have to create GIFs because I don’t know how to simply post a photo) of what they look like installed on my current project and a link to the product website.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: srl
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News