Immigration

HornVol

VC-27 The Saints
Gold Member
Nov 20, 2005
Can a Liberal poster support what our government is doing with respect to illegal immigration ?

not only porous North and South border crossing (14 Million in last 4 years)
but the specific flights bringing illegals into the country and dropping them off at various airports for the last 4 years ( including violent felons)

beside the criminal element that is attached to a % of the unchecked migrants , i would like to elevate the discussion to extend past the usual
"we need them to perform jobs that Americans wont do routine"

as our unemployment number increases and labor participation rate continues to shrink.....what happens when our economy hits an extended soft spot and we have a slowdown in our economy ( i state we are there now) what then ? do the 14 million just return to their homes or do they become wards of our country ?

did we vote for this or am i missing the benefit of these illegal entrants ?

given that we pay people not to work ( leading to legal citizens being able to live w/o a job and force taxpayers to pay for their their livelihoods)
it seems like to me, the illegals being imported or allowed to cross illegally , don't meet the smell test , and there isnt a second round of thought/consideration on their immpact , once our economy stops

leading me to say that the forced illegal immigration isn't about taking jobs nobody wants ( the Liberal 1 stop thought process) but more about giving them voting rights to maintain the Democrats hold on power and governance

on this point alone the election should be over and the participants involved in the illegal immigration circus should be tried for treason

i am honestly asking for those that think this is crazy or incorrect, on any point, to enumerate why

Reactions: crosthwait

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.