ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State lineman giving bulletin board material

hillcountryhorn63697005

Aug 28, 2013
Said some things...
Texas thinks it's poop don't stink.
Going to be dark?
Texas has 5 stars but hasn't done well.

I sure hope the Horns open a can of whoop ass!
🤘

Said some things...
Texas thinks it's poop don't stink.
Going to be dark?
Texas has 5 stars but hasn't done well.

I sure hope the Horns open a can of whoop ass!
🤘
You know I'm starting to think about something. The other day I read that were a 7.5 point favorite. I feel badly about Jonathan Brooks. But certainly the coaches know what a great quartet we have. Xavier Worthy could go down as the greatest receiver in school history. When we execute that aren't many defenses that can stop us. If we go aggressive with our passing game I don't think they can stop us.

So let em talk

Last edited:
Here you go. It is probably too late, but if I am Sark, I am mandating a gag order on social media (as it pertains to responding to this guy) on every single member of the team If these young guys respond in a twitter war, then that takes the edge off, imho. Wait for the game. Twiiter war will distract. Stay laser focus on what they really think of you. ISU is not required to respect Texas and he is being honest that they simply don’t respect them.

Here you go. It is probably too late, but if I am Sark, I am mandating a gag order on social media (as it pertains to responding to this guy) on every single member of the team If these young guys respond in a twitter war, then that takes the edge off, imho. Wait for the game. Twiiter war will distract. Stay laser focus on what they really think of you. ISU is not required to respect Texas and he is being honest that they simply don’t respect them.

Agreed. Don’t say crap. Just show up and, for the first time this year, play with a mean streak and pummel Iowa State into submission.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT