ADVERTISEMENT

IRS trainee shoots IRS trainee because.....stupidity

clob94

Aug 25, 2014

87,000 new IRS agents--- check out the training video.
For those of you that don't know, a few things-
1. An "ND" is known as a "negligent discharge". That means your stupid ass fired off a round when you weren't supposed to. You probably weren't practicing proper trigger discipline..... or you're just stupid.
2. You do your best NOT to walk in front of a team member who's pointing their weapon "down range". That's how people get shot in the back.
3. If your dumbass teammate DOES walk in front of you, it's your job to clear the weapon up and over your teammates dumbass head so you don't shoot them.
4. If your dumbass self is moving your weapon from left to right in a sweeping motion to clear a room, and your line of sight crosses your teammate during a sweep, reverse the sweep or clear over their head.
But as you see in this video, these IRS trainees are SO excited about getting their gun off, they've violated the basic tenents of gun safety.
This is who Joe Biden is sending after you.

Reactions: Archmadness
I'd be willing to bet that about 80% of those clowns in that video had never held a gun until that exercise.

A bunch of liberal goofuses trying to squeeze money from yard men and maids.

What's with the fat guy? 1st through the door?

"Hey everybody, stack up behind Chubs the Bullet Magnet."

Reactions: Archmadness
Wow....just wow.
There will 100% be unnecessary executions when some of these wide eyed and sheltered people actually draw their guns for the first time.
There will also be dead irs agents that do not have the slightest clue how fast an unknown variable can and will take away the position of aggressor.
Welcome to Texas, now come and take it.

Wow....just wow.
There will 100% be unnecessary executions when some of these wide eyed and sheltered people actually draw their guns for the first time.
There will also be dead irs agents that do not have the slightest clue how fast an unknown variable can and will take away the position of aggressor.
Welcome to Texas, now come and take it.
I had a vision of someone popping Chubs in the T box and him falling back into the stack and just creating a static log jam from which there would be no escape for the breaching team.
They'd be piled up like chords of wood.

I had a vision of someone popping Chubs in the T box and him falling back into the stack and just creating a static log jam from which there would be no escape for the breaching team.
They'd be piled up like chords of wood.
I like your style but we need to up the difficulty for funzies. Same scenario but the tool of choice being an open sight bolt action .17 hmr. Free rhinoplasty for errrbody.

So, you think the feds are gonna visit you first or me? 😄

I like your style but we need to up the difficulty for funzies. Same scenario but the tool of choice being an open sight bolt action .17 hmr. Free rhinoplasty for errrbody.

I'll let you borrow the 338Lap.... you'll get through and through and through and through and through and through......

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
I'll let you borrow the 338Lap.... you'll get through and through and through and through and through and through......
A bud came over a couple yrs ago for an afternoon meat hunt but only brought his 338. My primary feeder is all of about 20yds from my big blind.

Welp, buddy boy still domed a doe....at 20yds.....with the kablua. Feeder had all sorts of bits and pieces on it but not an ounce of grind wasted.

Wow.....really poor tactics. Voice commands are crap, no authority or presence at all. Tactically horrific, control the suspect's hands before you try and disarm him....especially if you are holding him at gunpoint. I could go on....but instead I'm just thankful that my tour is over and I don't have to work with these types any longer.....

Fresh, I’m guessing you and your former associates are at the bottom of the list on the Feds door knocking list.

• Haha
Fresh, I’m guessing you and your former associates are at the bottom of the list on the Feds door knocking list.
I'm going to second that. You just know he has entire 10 acre spread covered in claymores, dead falls and doo doo covered punji holes.
And then you've still got to breach and dig him out.

I'm going to second that. You just know he has entire 10 acre spread covered in claymores, dead falls and doo doo covered punji holes.
And then you've still got to breach and dig him out.
Exactly. Can you imagine Fat Bastard and the rest of his merry band of IRS badasses knocking on Fresh’s door?
“Mr Fresh! Open the door and come out with your hands over your head!! Don’t make us come in there and get you!!!”

Exactly. Can you imagine Fat Bastard and the rest of his merry band of IRS badasses knocking on Fresh’s door?
“Mr Fresh! Open the door and come out with your hands over your head!! Don’t make us come in there and get you!!!”
Honestly I'd just sit on the couch eating popcorn and doing play by play during the whole thing.

"Oooooooo down goes Fat Bastard and that was ugly. IRS Karen catches one right in the mouth. Horn Rimmed Glasses Nerd won't be balancing books any time soon.:

• Haha
86335243.jpg

That's how I feel but reality is probably more like...........

eastwood-gran-torino-porch.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: weevilcatch
This is a Kel Tec KSG. Looks cool. But it's cheaply built.
Benelli M4 Super 90 or AA12 or GTFO.
Don't forget the usas12. Cartels and colombian qrf love them. I hear they are attaching them to drones now. That's freaking scary considering how light the recoil is.

• Wow
Reactions: freeper

87,000 new IRS agents--- check out the training video.
For those of you that don't know, a few things-
1. An "ND" is known as a "negligent discharge". That means your stupid ass fired off a round when you weren't supposed to. You probably weren't practicing proper trigger discipline..... or you're just stupid.
2. You do your best NOT to walk in front of a team member who's pointing their weapon "down range". That's how people get shot in the back.
3. If your dumbass teammate DOES walk in front of you, it's your job to clear the weapon up and over your teammates dumbass head so you don't shoot them.
4. If your dumbass self is moving your weapon from left to right in a sweeping motion to clear a room, and your line of sight crosses your teammate during a sweep, reverse the sweep or clear over their head.
But as you see in this video, these IRS trainees are SO excited about getting their gun off, they've violated the basic tenents of gun safety.
This is who Joe Biden is sending after you.
Ridiculous…I would rather trust a bunch of monkeys with guns than these idiots

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT