It's 7:38am and....

Yes, yes they do. Letting coals settle in the fire box while putting together about 60 or so dove wraps and a Boston butt. Ready to pull the Reyka out of the freezer & get this party started.
Ooooooooo dove wraps.... num num.....

Take it easy on the Icelandic Yeti piss.

9:50 and opening a bottle of 4 roses whiskey and OU SUX
Had a drink with my attorney cousin from Galveston earlier this year. Turns out he poured me a sipper on rocks from an 08 or 09 4 Roses Mariage barrel.
It was a bit spicy for my taste. He laughed and told me that was around a $200 an ounce.

You've got an expensive taste my friend.

From behind enemy lines! Have to go down before those Suxers get a fix on my position!

So I make my way to HEB for my weekly game day prep items. Wearing my burnt orange hate with Longhorn logo. As I’m walking in there are two older Hispanic ladies walking in, one wearing a Longhorn shirt. I stop and politely ask them what time it was, they look at me with a look of what? She fumbles with her purse and grabs her phone and says 9:26, and I said “and ou sucks”. They continue to look at me weirdly, then the other lady breaks out in a big laugh. The other lady finally catches on and grabs my arm cracking up.
I did the same thing to four other couples wearing gear, not one of them caught on until I dropped the “ou sucks”. Disappointing, but all agreed with a laugh.

Reactions: WRLHookem
Had a drink with my attorney cousin from Galveston earlier this year. Turns out he poured me a sipper on rocks from an 08 or 09 4 Roses Mariage barrel.
It was a bit spicy for my taste. He laughed and told me that was around a $200 an ounce.

You've got an expensive taste my friend.
My brother in law introduced me too it. Only whiskey I drink lately.